MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
it takes more than a fire in a fire pit to burn a body. remember the marine in NC laurean that tried that with the female marine. the fire isn't hot enough to burn the body fully. also if someone is burning a body like that the whole neighborhood would have smelled and awful smell.

O, Father God, You sent Mary and Joseph
to search for Your Son, when Jesus
disappeared when He was twelve.
They knew the pain of having someone missing,
and the joy of finding them.
Help those who are searching now,
to find the answers to their questions,
and an end to their searching.
Inspire people to be vigilant,
so that their eyes and ears
may see and hear news that will bring hope.
Comfort those who feel lonely and sad
because the one they love has vanished.
Be with them in the storm
and guide them in their efforts.
Allow, your child, Nevaeh to come home
to her earthly grandmother!
We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen

Ok, they guys name is James Easter, I found this on vinelink, however I'm not 100% it's him, I have not finished checking sec offd or otis yet, I think if he is RSO I will have a heart attack.Offender Record
Offender ID: 0000088954
Offender Name: JAMES PAUL EASTER
Date of Birth: 03/06/1945 Age: 64 Custody Status: I
in Custody Location of Offender: Monroe County Sheriff's Office
Race: White Gender: Male

it takes more than a fire in a fire pit to burn a body. remember the marine in NC laurean that tried that with the female marine. the fire isn't hot enough to burn the body fully. also if someone is burning a body like that the whole neighborhood would have smelled and awful smell.

That is because he had placed her in a shallow grave and covered her with dirt. Then he had a bonfire above ground over the makeshift grave. Yes, that way it would take a very long time to burn someone up.

But I remember a case (cant think of the victim's name or the defendant right now, sorry) but he had been exonerated for murdering a woman and was set free through the Innocent Project. After he got out he ran a scrap yard and a young woman who was in advertising came up to his place to take a picture of a vehicle he was selling and wanting in her magazine. He raped and murdered her and put her in a metal barrel and set fire to the body. Only bone fragments were found, iirc.

So any bones in a fire pit would mean the body of whatever or whomever the bones belong to would have to be thrown directly into the fire.

imoo

I just saw a rerun of that case on one of the forensics/crime shows I saw OBE. I can't remember the perp's name or the vics name either but now I have to go search for it.

I guess I thought this was a younger guy...didn't I hear/read something about a girlfriend? Of course older guys can have them, too, lol....just assumed it was a younger guy.
There is also a father Jesse and brother Michael also in Monroe that I found.

When you do reverse look up on the 1520 Oak st, the name that shows up is James P Easter. So I believe I have the right on now that I see his middle int. I did not find anything on him on otis or as a RSO.

Perp~ Steven Avery, Victim ~ Teresa Halbach

I just saw a rerun of that case on one of the forensics/crime shows I saw OBE. I can't remember the perp's name or the vics name either but now I have to go search for it.

Thank you so much, Kat. He was a creepy monster and I think his nephew was involved too wasn't he? Both were sickos.

I always wonder if he really was innocent of the one where he got off.

Sadly at times with so many cases they tend to run together sometimes.

imo

RUMOR ALERT
Said to work for an elderly lady/man at the apartment complex

IMO

It just seems to me that they are so concentrated right on that apartment complex. They just aren't standing down after searching it repeatedly.

I think they are thinking now that it is someone that lives there or works around there maybe.

imo

They are saying at monroetalks that Easter's g/f lives at the apartment complex where Nevaeh lives. RUMOR

OMG, this is maddening! Where is this beautiful little girl???

RUMOR

Large gathering of LE at the district court....arraignment? search warrants? press conference???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member