FL - Tracy Ocasio, 27, Orlando/Ocoee, 27 May 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

amytlake

Reaction score
Orlando, FL– 27 year old Tracy E. Ocasio has been missing since leaving the Taproom Bar in Orlando at approximately 1:30am Wednesday. (UPDATE: OCASIO WAS SPOTTED ON SURVEILLANCE AND THE MAN WITH HER HAS BEEN QUESTIONED)

Tracy, who resides on New Victor Rd, Ocoee, left the bar at “last call” and her car was found abandoned on Frankin Street in Ocoee. The homeowners on the property where the vehicle was found called Police saying there was a car parked there that did not belong to them.

Elizabeth Ocasio, Tracy’s Mother, is frantic:

“She’s missing. Nobody has seen her or heard from her,” said Ocasio.

“She goes there every Magic game, and she cheers for the Magic, and afterward, she texts everybody she knows and says, ‘Go Magic.’ Apparently, that didn’t happen after this game.”

“I honestly don’t think she would be going on her own. She was so involved in cheering for the Magic. She would definitely want to see the game tonight (Thursday).”

Orlando police will not comment if they consider Ocasio’s disappearance suspicious or if she is in danger. But they ask anyone who has seen her to call police at 321-235-5300.

Attachments

• tracy.jpg
    tracy.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 131
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/053009_Ocoee_woman_missing

There is an interview with Tracy's Mother at the above link.

From the article above also:

...Police consider Tracy Ocasio a missing person. They have retrieved Ocasio's computer from her parents' home, to see if it might reveal any clues. They also took a few articles of her clothing, so that K-9 tracking dogs could get her scent...

Tracy is a beautiful young woman. I'm currently looking for another picture of her that shows her face in a more straight on pose, the one in the media as of now is more of a tilted view as you can see.

I also can't find her flyer with her stats on it.

Prayers that she comes home soon.

Here is the flyer it shows a straight on view of her, but that picture is older.

http://someoneismissing.com/flyers/tracy-ocasio.jpg

tracy-ocasio.jpg

tracyOcasio.jpg

A different pose for Tracy, so that we can see her face fully.

Thank you Amy. I will add Tracy to my prayers tonight that she is located safe and comes home soon.

Are both Ocoee and OPD working this case? I'd be interested to who the lead agency is.

Mods- I apologize in advance, but to me it is so frustrating that this beautiful young woman who is missing now for 4 days does not get daily news coverage, but yet we still hear something about Caylee Anthony and her family each and every day.

My prayers to Tracy's family and hopes that she comes home safe and soon :)

according to the report in the orlando sentinel yesterday, it looks like Ocoee PD is heading this up.
"...Ocoee police Officer Lee Stephens confirmed his agency is the primary department investigating, and said detectives are "diligently" working the matter...."

So to me that means that they may have reason to believe that she may be locatable in Ocoee? But maybe it's just due to the fact that the car was found in Ocoee.

I'm curious as to why they haven't released any information of her vehicle. That doesn't seem routine to me, which leads me to think there is something significant they are holding out from the public and maybe using in the questioning of any "persons of interest"...

I hope they release some more information soon that may spark someone's memory. Someone had to have seen or heard something that right now may seem unimportant, but if they release some more information it may ring a bell with someone.

This video was broadcast on Thursday 5/28/2009. Briefly shows the area of where her car was found - I've been there and it's literally right beside some railroad tracks (you can't see that in the video). Tracy lives in a newer subdivision of Ocoee. Her car was found in an older lower-income area of Ocoee which honestly is not a viable route to come home from the Taproom.

http://video.aol.ca/video-detail/ocoee-woman-missing/3107596256/?icid=VIDURVNWS05

This case is eerily similar to Jennifer Kessee disappearance. UCFAlum, Tracy's story is on every channel here in Orlando and also in the Orlando Sentinel.

I hope this is handled better than Jennifer's case. They say that they have video of her leaving the Taproom with a guy. They have video of the guy she left with and they apparently know his identity because there was an interview of a guy who knows him and he said he doesn't believe the guy was involved in any way. I believe he said he trained the guy to become a personal trainer. I'll see if I can find the link to post.

I also wonder why the Orlando pd is not involved since the bar was the place she was last seen and it is not in Ocoee.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...riendscontinuetheirsearchformissingOcoeewoman

Updated: Sunday, 31 May 2009, 12:18 PM EDT

Family and friends of missing Ocoee woman continue their search

...Officers would not release the man's name or say if he was a suspect in the case, "I know he's an all right guy."

Tracy's friend Greg Toole says he once worked with that man she was seen leaving with, he says he even taught him to be a personal trainer. Since he hasn't been named as a suspect, we're not identifying him, "It's a little disturbing to hear he's involved in some way or another," Toole said. Greg went on to say, that he doesn't think the man had anything to do with Tracy being missing.

"I was cool with him so I'm gonna remain positive and think that was just the last person she was seen with. That is not the person who was involved. That's what I'm hoping," Toole said...

I have no clue, but I hope not either amy.

I mean even if it is the same Greg Toole, it's probably not too relevant considering Tracy isn't a minor, and his conviction was back in 1994 when he was in his early 20s.. however i wonder where his friend - the last known guy she was with - lives? does he live in Ocoee too? if so, if they hung out after Taproom at his place and he's in Ocoee, it could explain her being over on that end of ocoee :-/ just a thought.. i wish they would release more info. i'm really surprised they haven't released at least the make/model of the car, because then someone may recall seeing it - and it's occupants during the time she went missing.
I hope she is found safe soon!

Does anyone know if Jennifer Kesse ever went to the Florida Tap Room - UCF?? - GCT lives pretty close to where Tracy's car was found. Wonder if there is a connection?:waitasec:

Unsure- not a name I've heard before (The Florida Tap Room) but Jenn did live in Metrowest prior to moving to Mosaic, so it's possible that she went there, but just not something that has come up. Jenn wasn't abducted from there, but would be interesting to see if there is a connection.

This case is eerily similar to Jennifer Kessee disappearance. UCFAlum, Tracy's story is on every channel here in Orlando and also in the Orlando Sentinel.

I hope this is handled better than Jennifer's case. They say that they have video of her leaving the Taproom with a guy. They have video of the guy she left with and they apparently know his identity because there was an interview of a guy who knows him and he said he doesn't believe the guy was involved in any way. I believe he said he trained the guy to become a personal trainer. I'll see if I can find the link to post.

I also wonder why the Orlando pd is not involved since the bar was the place she was last seen and it is not in Ocoee.

That is interesting as to why OPD is not the lead since that is where she was last known to be. But then again car found in Ocoee.

I would love to know what Orlando media is saying about this. I haven't been able to find many links. It's a shame because these are the cases that we need to see more media coverage on, but we don't.

We should request a Mod move this thread to the missing discussion thread because this subforum is for the support of the family of our missing. That way we can discuss this case. :blowkiss:

We should request a Mod move this thread to the missing discussion thread because this subforum is for the support of the family of our missing. That way we can discuss this case. :blowkiss:

This thread should remain here for information and family support. Anyone can feel free to start a thread for her in the discussion forum. Thanks!

Hoppy

I probably started this thread in the wrong place when i created it - i apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246