Eminem gets a Booty in his Face at MTV awards

LOL ziggy do you think that was staged and Eminem was in on it?

I saw that this morning, I missed the beginning of the show last night so my question is did this happen on live tv or did they edit it out? I remember Eminem is a self proclaimed homophobic so I thought it might have been a joke gone wrong.

He left mad, so I don't know. I think they may have targeted him. There aren't many accidents with MTV, like the wardrobe malfunction (sure that was SO accidental).

Maybe he's not bringing MTV the $$$ he used to so they decided it was OK to punk him.

Dang Funny!

I think he is clearly in on it.
There are so many camera angles on it for one.
And secondly no one in his group jumped in to protect their boss.

I was watching it when it happened and it did not look staged at all. Eminem's "Crew" jumped up and did everything in their power to get Sasha's Booty out of Eminens nose...LOL The crowd was speechless. I thought little Vanesa Hudgins was going to cry because she definitely looked scared to death. Eminem was obviously pi$$ed off BUT his entourage was REALLY pi$$ed off..I thought it was sooooooooo Funny cause I don't like Eminem AT ALL! My philosophy is "If youre gonna sing about Booty, Get off the Pot, Cause You're likely to get one IN YOUR FACE!! :butthead:

I read the article I didn't realize it was a gay guy. That is so funny, and gross. I do feel bad for the guy, but it really was funny. I don't watch MTV so I have no idea who the gay guy was.

I was watching it when it happened and it did not look staged at all. Eminem's "Crew" jumped up and did everything in their power to get Sasha's Booty out of Eminens nose...LOL The crowd was speechless. I thought little Vanesa Hudgins was going to cry because she definitely looked scared to death. Eminem was obviously pi$$ed off BUT his entourage was REALLY pi$$ed off..I thought it was sooooooooo Funny cause I don't like Eminem AT ALL! My philosophy is "If youre gonna sing about Booty, Get off the Pot, Cause You're likely to get one IN YOUR FACE!! :butthead:

I watched it too.
I guess I am cynical.
Cohen has a new movie to promote.
Eminem has a new album to sell.
And they have front page coverage all over the country.

Eminem didn't notice all the cameras focused on him?
Or the man dangling above him?
Borats entire career is based on set ups and capturing the observers reaction to the set up.
Eminem and his crew walking out guarantees it gets reported.
And I still say his crew of guys did not react like their boss was being mauled unknowingly.

It will be great for both the movie and the album/ringtone sales.

I read the article I didn't realize it was a gay guy. That is so funny, and gross. I do feel bad for the guy, but it really was funny. I don't watch MTV so I have no idea who the gay guy was.

Bruno isn't really a gay guy. He's a character played by Sasha Baron Cohen, who also plays Borat and Ali G. His shtick is acting like an obnoxious person and interacting with unsuspecting people. He had a television show, "Ali G," the main part of which he pretended to be a vulgar, ignorant, urban Londoner who would interview prominent people (really prominent people!) and shock and dismay them. He also had bits as Borat, a super naive Eastern European who would do things totally against cultural norms to other people's consternation. (Borat was spun off into a very popular movie.) Bruno was another bit from the show, where Cohen played a ultra-camp gay Austrian, who would intermingle with the "hip" crowd and shock them, just like he shocked Eminem on the MTV Awards. Bruno's character has also been spun off into a movie that is just coming out, ergo the highly public stunt.

Sasha Baron Cohen isnt gay...LOL He is the actor who played "Borat" in his Movie..He is married to Isla Fisher from the movie "Wedding Crashers" and "Confessions of a Shopaholic". Sasha is just Manic and was promoting his new movie, I think called "The Bruno Movie".

Awh i felt so bad for him! I dont think Eminem knew about it at all. Not cool MTV :)

All I can say is
392164.gif

I saw it on the news and thought.....'what an embarrassing situation!!!'

This was actually the only part of the awards show I managed to catch. If it was staged, Eminem should win an acting award because he seriously looked pissed! I actually like Eminem, but this was still funny to me.

If it wasnt staged I think its funny. Eminem is always messing with someone Im glad it was his turn lol

According to Perezhilton.com, people from the awards said that it was staged and Paris Hilton was their first choice. COULD YOU IMAGINE THAT?!!? HAHAHAH

Anyway, I didn't really have an opinion on Eminem until I saw him on Jimmy Kimmel a couple weeks ago, and he was very one-sided and showed no emotions. He didn't even laugh once! I know it's part of his persona, but I just find people like that very awkward and uncomfortable to watch or listen to.

Awww, even though I don't like Eminem, I would have loved to have seen it happen to Paris Hilton.

Well apparently Emeniem knew that he was supposed to land on him. But he wasn't aware he would get a mans junk right up in his face.

I thought it was gross and not at all funny. Yeah, eminem sings about others... but he sings, he don't go and put his junk in anyones face... thats plain freakin nasty...

It would of never have been done to Paris Hilton... and as much as I dislike her that wouldn't be funny either... Thats some nasty guy with no underwear on straddling your face. Whats funny about that... Gross.

Sasha Baron Cohen isnt gay...LOL He is the actor who played "Borat" in his Movie..He is married to Isla Fisher from the movie "Wedding Crashers" and "Confessions of a Shopaholic". Sasha is just Manic and was promoting his new movie, I think called "The Bruno Movie".

Cohen and Fisher are not married but are engaged and have a daughter.

Well apparently Emeniem knew that he was supposed to land on him. But he wasn't aware he would get a mans junk right up in his face.

I thought it was gross and not at all funny. Yeah, eminem sings about others... but he sings, he don't go and put his junk in anyones face... thats plain freakin nasty...

It would of never have been done to Paris Hilton... and as much as I dislike her that wouldn't be funny either... Thats some nasty guy with no underwear on straddling your face. Whats funny about that... Gross.

That's the same "euphemism" I use too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back