MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pulled this from #3 since I posted it right before it closed. It's about the 2 hours before police were there... I'm thinking the 2 hours might have been mixed up.

The article on click on detroit states that they saw the concrete and then started fishing. It was 2 hours before they actually checked the concrete out and that's when they saw the skin and automatically called police.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19662141/detail.html

Thanks for the new thread, nurse!

When I was a young girl in Tennessee, there was a man that liked little girls in our neighborhood, They didn't label them as sex offenders as they do today(and even thats not enough) well my daddy found out what this man liked to do in his spare time and started keeping tabs on him. He told anyone that would listen about the one child he knew of that this man molested.Whenever the creep was out in the neighborhood my dad would follow him, well one day I answered the door and lo and behold it was a policewoman that had a warrant to arrest my dad for harassment. I remember I cried when they took my daddy away but he just looked at me and smiled and said don't worry baby I'll be home in just a bit....and he was.....and he never stopped bothering this pig. One guy, keeping tabs on one guy...and willing to go to jail to do it.

Until our country....and others decide what to do about all this people stealing the life away from our children maybe we should just do what daddy did and keep track of the ones around us. Even when the Law tells us we are the ones who are in the wrong.

Could someone tell me if there's a previous post in the old threads that gives details on the home invastion JB was convicted of? If so, about how far back?

I apologize for my ignorance. I'm trying to "catch up" on the old threads and stay "caught up" on the new threads at the same time.

I am bringing my post over from thread #3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursebeeme
http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll...997/0/SPORTS09

Looks like whomever poured this crete wanted to make it look like it fit in with the rocks.Quote

I am just befuddled by where the monster put Nevaeh. All around them the environment is green. Why so close to the bank? Why put a stark white block over the top of the grave knowing that people fished there often? The son immediately knew it was concrete but thought it was just leftover from some highway work being done up the road.

He said his feet was on the thin concrete as he sat on the two rocks there and him moving around is what caused the thin layer to start breaking away. Her body really had to be right underneath that very thin almost non existing concrete if he didn't even have to dig down and was able to see what he thought was her back. (That just tears me up)

So why would the perp place her in an area that was known to be fished often. The men said it wasn't unusual to see someone fishing in that spot.

It still gives me an eerie feeling that whomever is the murderer of this precious child they wanted to mark the grave. Perhaps to come back to it later. I don't really know but they could have just buried her deep in the trees with no cement over her and she would have been much harder to find. It is just puzzling to me for some reason.

imo

Also bringing my post over from #3:

You all have been great about following the facts on this case. I was out of town, and missed a lot. But I have a theory on what happened.

I read here that JB was a heroin user. Heroin users will sell their own children for a fix. I think that was what she did, to some degree. She could have chosen to turn her head to abuse of Nevaeh if these sick, SO friends of hers were giving her heroin.

I think Nevaeh was raped/murdered in another location, such as the woods, a motel room, or a vehicle. I think whoever did this murdered her to cover up the sexual assult. Since everyone would be looking for her, the perp(s) had to get rid of the body fast. I think the perp(s) thought that by putting quickcrete on top of the grave site, that it might mask the smells that scent dogs use to find victims. They may have also been worried about wild animals partially unearthing her. This was something that a male could have done alone, but not a female IMO. They would have needed a shovel, a wheelbarrow or large bucket. They probably used the water from the river, and didn't measure. The mix was probably thin, which is why the boy who found it said it flaked when he kicked it. I heard she was found naked with her clothes. I think they were thrown in with her because they are evidence that needed to be covered up as well.

LE needs to ck all home/hardware stores to see if anyone recognizes the SO's as purchasing quickcrete soon after she went missing. Although this is something that someone in the trades would have on hand.

These "mental giants" who commit these crimes always think they will get away with it. I am thinking there will be an arrest very soon here. Too sloppy of a cover up.

I have to say, I have had it with these monsters who terrorize children. I want them executed immediately, but know that won't happen. The Jessica Lunsford case just broke my heart... that sicko burying her alive. Perhaps we need a govt office like the CIA who covertly takes out this sick, sick SO's. Somebody needs to do something because our lawmakers are not protecting these kids!

I am bringing my post over from thread #3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursebeeme
http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll...997/0/SPORTS09

Looks like whomever poured this crete wanted to make it look like it fit in with the rocks.Quote

I am just befuddled by where the monster put Nevaeh. All around them the environment is green. Why so close to the bank? Why put a stark white block over the top of the grave knowing that people fished there often? The son immediately knew it was concrete but thought it was just leftover from some highway work being done up the road.

He said his feet was on the thin concrete as he sat on the two rocks there and him moving around is what caused the thin layer to start breaking away. Her body really had to be right underneath that very thin almost non existing concrete if he didn't even have to dig down and was able to see what he thought was her back. (That just tears me up)

So why would the perp place her in an area that was known to be fished often. The men said it wasn't unusual to see someone fishing in that spot.

It still gives me an eerie feeling that whomever is the murderer of this precious child they wanted to mark the grave. Perhaps to come back to it later. I don't really know but they could have just buried her deep in the trees with no cement over her and she would have been much harder to find. It is just puzzling to me for some reason.

imo

Oceanblueeyes...

I don't think the perp is smart. Probably picked toward the banks cause it was easier to dig. Then, mixed up the quickcrete without measuring.. probably used river water. The mix was probably too thin. Poured it on top of the shallow grave thinking it would solidify into a block. Since it was soo thin, the body would have "floated" up toward the surface as the mix was setting, explaining why her body was right at the top. This seems to me to be a haphazard cover up of a murder. Someone who works with concrete would have been noticed with a large concrete truck at the site. I think it was quickcrete mixed in a panic. If it had been mixed properly, those fishermen would have just chalked it up to old concrete road, like they said. The fact that it flaked, and they saw her back, was the only reason she was found. IMO, someone who works with concrete would know to mix this properly. Unless they were panicked and not thinking straight.

I also think whomever chose the site to bury Neveah knew the site but thought no one else did. I still think the fishing is a possible connection (george and buddy)

Is CNN covering this today?

Oceanblueeyes...

I don't think the perp is smart. Probably picked toward the banks cause it was easier to dig. Then, mixed up the quickcrete without measuring.. probably used river water. The mix was probably too thin. Poured it on top of the shallow grave thinking it would solidify into a block. Since it was soo thin, the body would have "floated" up toward the surface as the mix was setting, explaining why her body was right at the top. This seems to me to be a haphazard cover up of a murder. Someone who works with concrete would have been noticed with a large concrete truck at the site. I think it was quickcrete mixed in a panic. If it had been mixed properly, those fishermen would have just chalked it up to old concrete road, like they said. The fact that it flaked, and they saw her back, was the only reason she was found. IMO, someone who works with concrete would know to mix this properly. Unless they were panicked and not thinking straight.

I really don't know snap. The woods and trees were right there. They could have just moved over into a denser area to bury her imo. It was as if they buried her in plain sight. I think this monster is local so they would know that people came to that spot to fish often.

I don't think people pay all that much attention. The concrete truck wouldn't be at the area but just a few minutes. Often when they deliver a load when they flush their drums out with water they will let it pour in areas to help with erosion. Now I do think this perp used just dry cement but I do understand why the fisherman thought it might be washed out concrete residue from a highway job that had been going on earlier up the road.

On the video I just watched it stated the thin layer of concrete stretched all the way across the body. I do remember the son who spoke said it was about a 6 by 8 but I am not sure that was the size he flecked away to expose her back or the entire size of the poorly made slab over the body.

imo

Are anyone's links working yet?

Also bringing my post over from #3:

You all have been great about following the facts on this case. I was out of town, and missed a lot. But I have a theory on what happened.

I read here that JB was a heroin user. Heroin users will sell their own children for a fix. I think that was what she did, to some degree. She could have chosen to turn her head to abuse of Nevaeh if these sick, SO friends of hers were giving her heroin.

I think Nevaeh was raped/murdered in another location, such as the woods, a motel room, or a vehicle. I think whoever did this murdered her to cover up the sexual assult. Since everyone would be looking for her, the perp(s) had to get rid of the body fast. I think the perp(s) thought that by putting quickcrete on top of the grave site, that it might mask the smells that scent dogs use to find victims. They may have also been worried about wild animals partially unearthing her. This was something that a male could have done alone, but not a female IMO. They would have needed a shovel, a wheelbarrow or large bucket. They probably used the water from the river, and didn't measure. The mix was probably thin, which is why the boy who found it said it flaked when he kicked it. I heard she was found naked with her clothes. I think they were thrown in with her because they are evidence that needed to be covered up as well.

LE needs to ck all home/hardware stores to see if anyone recognizes the SO's as purchasing quickcrete soon after she went missing. Although this is something that someone in the trades would have on hand.

These "mental giants" who commit these crimes always think they will get away with it. I am thinking there will be an arrest very soon here. Too sloppy of a cover up.

I have to say, I have had it with these monsters who terrorize children. I want them executed immediately, but know that won't happen. The Jessica Lunsford case just broke my heart... that sicko burying her alive. Perhaps we need a govt office like the CIA who covertly takes out this sick, sick SO's. Somebody needs to do something because our lawmakers are not protecting these kids!

snapdragon I agree with your theory about what JB did to Neveah - I believe that there was on-going abuse-it can be seen in Neveahs eyes in her photos. My question is that when will there be a law in place that when a parent KNOWINGLY has sex offenders around their child that they will be convicted of child endangerment. There needs to be changes in place not only for the sex offenders but for parents who have their children around them. I know it would be a hard law to enforce...but a law needs to be there..especially when the sex offender is not allowed to be around children and a parent knows but allows it anyways! JB needs to be convicted of child endangerment!
My stronger feelings is that she is an accessory to the crime: Definition: An accessory to a crime is any individual who knowingly and voluntarily participates in the commission of a crime. An accessory is not typically present at the scene of the crime, but contributes to the success of the crime before or after the fact.
Nevaeh would be alive today if her mother did not open the door to her home to these sex offenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain