MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - Body found - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I can't believe that my daughter touched a lot of peoples hearts" Jennifer said in the Fox interview...

Any locals have info to report regarding their 12:00 newscast?

I was watching HLN and it just said that the dna results can take a few more days.....

Does anyone know when the autopsy results are back? Today right?

How do we bring posts from the last page of the last thread over here? TIA!

After doing 1,117 posts I feel dumb even asking! :)

Werner Spitz — who retired in 2004 as Macomb County's medical examiner and has conducted some 60,000 autopsies — said authorities likely will have to rely on circumstantial evidence if reports are true that the girl found in a shallow, riverside grave suffered no broken bones, stab wounds or gunshots.

"You would have a lot of problems," Spitz said this morning. "You would not find evidence of drowning, you would not find bruising, you would not find strangulation."

That's because the decomposition process would have been speedy because of the heat and the possibility that water from the river could have reached the crude grave.
http://www.freep.com/article/20090608/NEWS05/90608021/Pathologist++Cause+of+death+difficult

How do we bring posts from the last page of the last thread over here? TIA!

After doing 1,117 posts I shouldn't have to ask..Ya think? :)

copy and paste...

or...

you can click on the post number.. it will come up in a different window.. and you can copy and paste the link to the post.

(right click to get copy and paste prompts after you highlight what you want to copy and paste.. sorry if you knew that already...)

Autopsy results on Nevaeh Buchanan were not yet completed this morning and investigators continue to follow more than 1,000 tips that they hope will lead to the person responsible for her death.
Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield said results from the Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office have not been received. He added that analysis results of the evidence recovered at the gravesite also are pending.
http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090608/NEWS01/706089974/-1/NEWS

Channel 4 had an interview running last night of them talking to J -- they were ONLY showing her hands-I kept saying to hubby --- why are we ONLY showing her hands now? We've all seen her? We all know what she looks like? There was also someone in the background telling her it was ok to say what she needed to and let it out - like they were trying to coax her into having emotion??? It was ODDDDDDDDDD anyone else see it?

IMO JB is doing herself more harm than good when she talks to the press.

Wow, Searchfortruth. That's a very interesting comment, if it's true. I can't shake the feeling that JB actively had something to do with this.

Now, if that's the case, why would she call attention to where Naveah is ultimately found by saying she saw it in a dream if she KNEW where the body was buried? Seems stoopid to call even more attention to your already under suspicion self. UNLESS, she said it knowing exactly where Naveah was buried to make it seem like some sort of maternal intuition/psychic link to her baby?

I also wonder if thats why she was going on her OWN searches with her own "friends"

who knows impatient --- it baffels me almost as much as the news interview with her last night - everything about her is F'ed if you ask me...........JMHO of course

Wow, Searchfortruth. That's a very interesting comment, if it's true. I can't shake the feeling that JB actively had something to do with this.

Now, if that's the case, why would she call attention to where Naveah is ultimately found by saying she saw it in a dream if she KNEW where the body was buried? Seems stoopid to call even more attention to your already under suspicion self. UNLESS, she said it knowing exactly where Naveah was buried to make it seem like some sort of maternal intuition/psychic link to her baby?
Yeah it doesn't make much sense..I am lacking so much from the news that I am starting to take to the rumour sites !

Also Jennifer's comments about not being able to sleep and eat...IDK, but something isn't right here. She appears to be more upset that people are pointing fingers at her than she is over the fact that her daughter is dead. Nothing sounds right and maybe I am being overly critical, but I don't get good vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth