Nancy Grace Exclusive w/ Neveah's Mom - 8 June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

The mom of Nevaeh Buchanan in a primetime live exclusive after the 5-year-old girl's body is found encased in cement by the banks of a Michigan river. Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments

NOTE: Mods you can close this until show time. Hope it was OK i brought the info here.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

The mom of Nevaeh Buchanan in a primetime live exclusive after the 5-year-old girl's body is found encased in cement by the banks of a Michigan river. Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments

NOTE: Mods you can close this until show time. Hope it was OK i brought the info here.

This is a great spot to analyze every word and get feed back from other sleuthers -- or to share with those who can't watch.

Hugz,

Mel

PattyB, are you going to youtube this show? Would be awesome for me if you did, my satelite is down for the count today. :doh:

Good evening! :seeya: thanks so much for the thread ~ I was just about to start one if no one else had!

Is there a link to watch Nancy online?
The link I had doesn't work anymore.

Nancy's starting out giving a background of the case with videos.

Sources tell Nancy a pair of gloves were found at the site - may or may not be related to crime.

Talking about missing 5 month old - abducted by 17 year old babysitter.

Sources tell Nancy a pair of gloves were found at the site - may or may not be related to crime.

I wonder if these are the same surgical gloves that the fisherman and his father that discovered the body reported to find burned at the scene?

I hope you guys can keep on giving the run down on NG! My husband is being kingpin of the tv!

LOL- that covers all bases.
And what was with the opening video showing Lowe's and Wal-mart? I didn't think those two stores were on the list of possibilities where the 90 lb. concrete bag came from. :waitasec:

And what was with the opening video showing Lowe's and Wal-mart? I didn't think those two stores were on the list of possibilities where the 90 lb. concrete bag came from. :waitasec:

But they had that video in vault ;)

Probably using the same footage from when James Easter was still a POI. He had receipts from those places that proved his whereabouts when Nevaeh disappeared.

thanks guys for covering this!

Secondly.. ever since I came to websleuths stores like lowes and home depot have a whole different meaning! Shovels and cement... list goes on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth