Questions/Answers about Nevaeh Buchanan case

Forensic fan

Reaction score
I haven't seen a questions thread yet on this case, I hope it is all right to start one, I didn't know where else to ask this.
I just wondered who babysat for Nevaeh while Sherry worked before JB got out of prison?

Do we know who actually made the 911 call? TIA
It seems the apartment manager made the call. That was mentioned in a couple of reports. I searched all day Sunday for confirmation and came up empty-handed. No statment from the apartment manager in any of the articles I read.

On NG last night JB said she was thinking about what to fix for dinner. Did she ever actually start working on this dinner for Nevaeh, what was she planning on giving her? What about her own dinner? What time of the evening would Nevaeh usually eat? Did she have a regular bedtime?
Hadn't the father of her little friend upstairs make a comment about her eating up there with them, was that for lunch?

VB

Was there ever an interview with the little boy from upstairs parents? Did the parents ever discuss the events of that day? If so can someone post a link please?

Here's my post from the other thread, yesterday and some questions I have.

It wasn't Naveah's scooter, it was a friend's from what I've read.
I was asking on the other thread if most people even thought she was riding the scooter. Was it left outside, overnight? Did one of the other children ask Naveah to go outside with her/him to ride on it, then left? Did the other child even see her riding it; or was it something that someone else told her? Did someone follow Naveah into the hallway and say something to her to make her go outside?

Wonder how LE is questioning the children and the parents of those children.

Was the friend of Nevaeh who supposedly came to the door "tattletale," as JB called her, concerned because Nevaeh was riding in the street, or because Nevaeh had her scooter?

How sure are we that scooter was A friends or Nevah, or if the pert didn't bring it to her
to get close to her.

I asked this on another Thread, On NG last night, JB said the the last time she saw Nevaeh was @ 6:30 when they got back she never said from where, and Nancy did not ask.
I have seem nowhere were JB said they went to KMART.

Why was Nevaeh posed in a picture with a big sign saying "MAY"?
I never posed my son with any signs before. It just seems odd, I don't know if it means anything.

I understand that grandmother had custody of Nevaeh. Could someone tell me if that was paternal grandma or maternal grandma. Also do we know why the father did not have custody of Nevaeh?

Why was Nevaeh posed in a picture with a big sign saying "MAY"?
I never posed my son with any signs before. It just seems odd, I don't know if it means anything.

could you point me in the right direction? I have not seen this photo..TIA

Can someone tell me if there is a account set up somewhere for people to send donations and support to the Buchanan Family?

I understand that grandmother had custody of Nevaeh. Could someone tell me if that was paternal grandma or maternal grandma. Also do we know why the father did not have custody of Nevaeh?

The grandmother that has custody is the maternal grandma. JB's mom.
When JB went to prison, he filed for custody, but it was not awarded to him as JB left Navaeh in her moms custody and Michigan courts reaffirmed. Don't know if she actually signed over custody of Navaeh or not legally, but it's interesting that when she got out of prison, custody DID NOT change...grandma still has it.

Quick question from a somewhat newbie...
Does anyone know when this will be moved from the "missing" section? I see that the correction has been posted that her body was found, but how long does the thread have to remain in the "missing" section before it gets placed with the other case thread?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back