9 June 2009 - Nancy Grace

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Since Nevaeh was identified today we're expecting Nancy to say something about it!

Ohhhhhhh noooooooooo ~ she's starting out her show with yet another missing toddler in the company of mom & a SO. :furious:

Thank you, panthera! :blowkiss:

I am sure NG will get around to Nevaeh.

I am just sickened how she was with JB. I in no way shape or form am supportive of Ms. JB however NG was just down right mean and LIED. JB reiterated it gets dark around 9ish and NG completely ignored her and went with 10pm and then to ask about did you go upstairs to see if your child is dead or alive was COMPLETELY uncalled for! I am done with Nancy. I personally think JB is guilty of at least child neglect; whether she was part of the actual murder or not; I just don't know. Hypothetically speaking, what if she didn't.........for NG to say something has horrible that is completely and utterly uncalled for!

she is covering missing Haylee case, woman vanishes with her 3 yo girl and sex offender boyfriend!

gosh!!! this haylee rso looks like a brother to george kennedy!

Is there anyone that enjoys the kind of snarling and sniping NG does? Is this what keeps her ratings up? Of course, I'd be happy if all she talked nasty to were the defense attorneys who are full of it!

What is with these dimwit women who seem to believe that any man is better than no man? No comprende!

Is there anyone that enjoys the kind of snarling and sniping NG does? Is this what keeps her ratings up? Of course, I'd be happy if all she talked nasty to were the defense attorneys who are full of it!

we actually have 'complain about nancy' thread at parking lot.:crazy:

Well, maybe NG is backing off because of last night. But I bet she does talk about her before she goes off air.

NG just mentioned Nevaeh just before break as having been the childs body found on the bank of the River Raisen.

Don't know if there will be more or not.

I am just sickened how she was with JB. I in no way shape or form am supportive of Ms. JB however NG was just down right mean and LIED. JB reiterated it gets dark around 9ish and NG completely ignored her and went with 10pm and then to ask about did you go upstairs to see if your child is dead or alive was COMPLETELY uncalled for! I am done with Nancy. I personally think JB is guilty of at least child neglect; whether she was part of the actual murder or not; I just don't know. Hypothetically speaking, what if she didn't.........for NG to say something has horrible that is completely and utterly uncalled for!

Hi Krt, I think we are so sick of the child abuse and child neglect, these mothers and often fathers putting themselves first before the needs of their children. Someone needs to shout it out in America as I think it is an epidemic.

To do what she does Nancy has to be passionate. Some of her questions were OT I thought. But if you weigh Nancy's strong interview against this mother and all the things she has said , she has laid herself open to criticism.

I think what Nancy is doing is a benefit to any child who might be in harms way. Maybe their mothers will see that show and realize they need to change their lives and become a loving parent! xox IMO

Back from break.............still on Haylee. Quite fitting because of needing to find this RSO that Haylee and her Mom left with.

Sorry, panthera! I just thought that since it was confirmed by DNA that it WAS Nevaeh's body that NG would be all over that this evening. Maybe she IS backing off somewhat because of last night. Her behavior really was over the top as far as the sunset thing, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
locallady50
Back