Potential evidence - glove(s)

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19662141/detail.html

UPDATED: 12:16 am EDT June 7, 2009

...Investigators said they found a glove near the scene, but they have not said what importance it may have to the case...

At this point and time we do not know if the glove is connected. However, there is a lot of talk about gloves. So I put this here so it doesn't get lost in threads until we hear whether or not it is related.

Please add other info on gloves as you find it? TIA :)

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090606/NEWS16/906060377/0/SPORTS15

Article published June 06, 2009

...Mr. Kirk, a retired auto worker, and Mr. Bickley, 51, a construction laborer, had been fishing for about 2 1/2 hours on the river bank Thursday when Mr. Bickley kicked loose the fresh concrete he had been standing on to discover a patch of a child's skin...

...Mr. Bickley said remnants of a fire were at the fishing area, which was below a steep bank.

Both men said they saw a partially burned latex surgical glove near it.

need to find the video where this was reported... that Jennifer had worked at a nursing home. (lotsa gloves there)

need to find the video where this was reported... that Jennifer had worked at a nursing home. (lotsa gloves there)

:eek:

Glad you mentioned that, nursebeeme!

Now, would Kennedy have surgical gloves in his motel room? Would Smith have them? JB would be the logical one to have the gloves.

I am about to start believing that JB just could have done this either by herself or had something she could hold over Kennedy's head to make him help her.

I think JB was mad that Nevaeh had soiled her clothes. She could have 'lost it' in her anger and harmed Nevaeh. I would not put it past her.

Now, would Kennedy have surgical gloves in his motel room? Would Smith have them? JB would be the logical one to have the gloves.

I am about to start believing that JB just could have done this either by herself or had something she could hold over Kennedy's head to make him help her.

I think JB was mad that Nevaeh had soiled her clothes. She could have 'lost it' in her anger and harmed Nevaeh. I would not put it past her.

Perhaps this was why pants weren't found with the body?

It's hard to get through my brain that an ex con, druggie worked in a nursing home
with all those dear people who are helpless.
Yes, I hope if the glove is evidence and probably is that it can be traced and finger
printed.
Does mother have an alibi???? for time?
Does she drink that certain beer also?
It's very easy to throw ready mix concrete over something and add water.
A woman could do this as well as a man.........IMO

Nancy Grace's "sources" tell her there was a pair of rubber gloves, she didn't mention them being partially burned.

you know, i just read that Nevaeh had changed her clothes due to an accident yesterday...(don't know how i missed that one!) and i thought the exact same thing about JB getting pizzed about it and losing it on her. i wish that we could get concrete info. about the children going to her house to say Nevaeh was riding in the street. that would seem to discredit this theory if she was really out playing. but man, JB really seems to not even have liked Nevaeh and i don't think they had ever developed a true mother/child bond. i just can't suss whether i think she was involved or not...changing my mind daily....i just feel so bad for Nevaeh...

ETA: sorry for a bit O/T there...

you know, i just read that Nevaeh had changed her clothes due to an accident yesterday...(don't know how i missed that one!) and i thought the exact same thing about JB getting pizzed about it and losing it on her. i wish that we could get concrete info. about the children going to her house to say Nevaeh was riding in the street. that would seem to discredit this theory if she was really out playing. but man, JB really seems to not even have liked Nevaeh and i don't think they had ever developed a true mother/child bond. i just can't suss whether i think she was involved or not...changing my mind daily....i just feel so bad for Nevaeh...

ETA: sorry for a bit O/T there...

It was also stated in one of the 1st threads that Nevaeh called grandma mommie. This could aldo have enraged Jennifer.

Perhaps this was why pants weren't found with the body?

:eek: where did you find that information amanda? Can you bring the link here please, I have got to read that one.

The only thing I remember LE Chief mentioning was finding the shirt. At no time did he mention the blue jean shorts that Nevaeh was reported to have been wearing, IIRC.

I say if those shorts were not found with the body OR if found with the body but had been soiled (as in bathroom business), I feel this would point toward JB.

And if there was only one glove (partially burned), was the other one burned up completely? I realize none of us have the answer to that even as I ask it.

Since JB has said that Neveah changed clothes after they 'got home' then those clothes (soiled or not) should have been at the apt.

JVM is coming on and will talk to an expert about the possibility of being able to get good prints off of it by turning it inside out and testing it. (I think the lab can)

Everyone is talking at once and giving me a headache!

:eek: where did you find that information amanda? Can you bring the link here please, I have got to read that one.

LALaw already mentioned it, but since the police chief only mentioned finding Nevaeh's shirt, I was assuming that she didn't have pants on/with her when she was buried.

Well, JVM never talked to any sort of expert about the glove - just mentioned it may have DNA or prints.

She is moving on now.

LALaw already mentioned it, but since the police chief only mentioned finding Nevaeh's shirt, I was assuming that she didn't have pants on/with her when she was buried.

Yes, what I was saying was that when the Chief was talking in the press conference, he did mention Nevaeh's shirt being found. He did not say one word about the bluejean shorts. I was just surmising.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back