DC - Officer Stephen Johns, 39, killed in Holocaust Museum shooting, 10 June 2009

I just saw this on msn. The shooter's name was James Wenneker Von Brunn. He is 89 years old!

He's a MD eastern shore resident... even though the guard and shooter were taken to the hospital, the museum is surrounded by LOADS and I mean LOADS of LE and security. We speculate that they are making sure no one else is waiting to start a secondary attack, and/or to make sure no explosives have been set out.

Guess HLS is shutting down all his many websites...can't get on any of them but this is one sick SOB!

I wish reporters would put their education to work... a reporter talking about the guard and shooter did not make a directive as to WHO is in grave condition, but one of them is in grave condition.

Von Brunn was shot in the head and is in serious condition. They assume it is Von Brunn because of the i.d. they found on him, though he hasn't been positively identified.

Thank God he wasn't able to do more harm.

According to FoxNews news conference , police are looking at Von Brunn "very closely" but have not confirmed him as being the suspect.

Floors 1-4 were evacuated at the museum. Employees and visitors on floors 5 and higher weren't evacuated but told to "stay in their safe zone".

Metal detectors didn't come into play because apparently the suspect walked into the lobby and begun shooting. Didn't even pass through the detectors yet.

No one can officially confirm his age (police believe he is either 73, or in his eighties). He apparently spent 6 years in prison. 1981- walked into the headquarters of the Federal Reserve Board and said he had a bomb.

do you guys think there is any connection to the fact that Obama was at some of the concentration camps last week? Perhaps a black president of the United States of America attending holocaust museums in europe set him off? Ugh, what a monster.

Fox News has just announced that the guard who was shot has now died :(

VB

I can't believe this. What the he** is the matter with these people. I am going to go home and lock myself and my family in the house. I can't think of anything else to say.

Fox News has just announced that the guard who was shot has now died :(

VB

And the sick SOB that shot him will probably live, right....as to continue his reign of terror and spew his hatred....this just pisses me off!

Now, wouldn't it be ironic if Brunn wasn't the shooter?

This is so disturbing ... what I am reading, and listening to. It's one thing to read about history and yet *quite* another, to have it play in my ear, today, June 10th, 2009!

I can't believe this. What the he** is the matter with these people. I am going to go home and lock myself and my family in the house. I can't think of anything else to say.

((((((((((((ohiogirl)))))))))))))

The face of evil!
jamesVonBrunn.jpg

James W. Von Brunn

I can't take this type of hatred at all.

It makes me sick.....

Was he shot by police, or by the guard?

God, not only did he do that at a Holocaust Museum of all things, but in front of KIDS on a FIELD TRIP! Scummmmmm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back