GUILTY NV - Shia Travis, 21 mos, raped & murdered, Las Vegas, 10 June 2009

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
Warning: Graphic picture at the below link. She was a beautiful child though.

A dead baby girl was found in a dumpster near Sierra Vista and Swenson. Officials believe the African American baby girl is between 18 - 24 months old. Metro released a picture of the little girl, it is graphic, but they say showing it is the only way they can find who did this.
Right now they don't know who she is or who left her body in a dumpster.

http://www.ktnv.com/global/story.asp?s=10513241

That poor, sweet baby girl. She really was beautiful.

Poor beautiful angel, what kind of monster could do this? I hope someone recognizes her and the evil monster can be arrested.

So tragic!! What is wrong with people?? How could someone do that to a baby?? The world is just getting more mad by the minute....
Dear God, Send Jesus quickly!!!

The baby's body was found about 4 p.m. Police said the baby wasn't a newborn but was less than 1 year old.

So is it 18-24 months or less than one year. I phoned the info line to see if a possible link with the Dallas amber alert and the guy told me she was 2-3 years old.

The baby's body was found about 4 p.m. Police said the baby wasn't a newborn but was less than 1 year old.

So is it 18-24 months or less than one year. I phoned the info line to see if a possible link with the Dallas amber alert and the guy told me she was 2-3 years old.

Thank you so much for phoning that in. IMO, she doesn't look older than two. I even think she looks younger.

I ust wonder ho many times people kill their babies and dump them in dumpsters and no one finds them? This is so sad.

Police to hold 11:30 a.m. news conference about dead bady found in dumpster

LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL
Las Vegas police will hold a news conference at 11:30 a.m. at their Investigative Services Division building on Oakey near Decaur boulevards to discuss their investigation into the dead baby girl found Wednesday in a dumpster at an apartment complex on Sierra Vista Drive near Swenson Street.

The girl was dubbed “Baby Jane Vista Doe,” and estimated to be between the ages of 18 months to 24 months. She was found by homeless men. She was wearing a diaper and wrapped in a sheet.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/breaking_news/47809657.html

Such a beautiful little girl. I hope they catch up with the suspects quickly

Thanks, Kat. Another fine mother with a loser boyfriend. I hope they find them soon. When the story was breaking yesterday it sounded as if LE already had a POI, but they were not actually saying that. If they were already on this track, hopefully these scumbags didn't get too far.

Police are looking for two suspects, Darrean Williams, the mother of the child and William Marshall who is believed to be the boyfriend.

Police say the child died of blunt force trauma.

Please someone subject them to some blunt force trauma!!

These precious babies who only want to be loved and for some that is asking too much!!!! Please someone help find a way to help these babies before the end up in a dumpster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DarreanWilliams.jpg

Darrean Williams (this looks like a mugshot and for the life of me I can't remember where to find records in Clark County NV).

WilliamMarshall.jpg

William Marshall

(this looks like it could be a mug or drivers license to me)

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/global/story.asp?s=10513258
Updated: June 11, 2009 02:33 PM CDT

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell