GUILTY VA - Carly Sawyer, 5, starved & beaten to death, Chesapeake, 10 June 2009

Why fight for custody if you are only going to hurt her? What a pile of trash these people are.

The biological mother complains that Carly was let down by
social services. What about yourself, Mom? All of you let this poor little girl down.

http://hamptonroads.com/2009/06/parents-fought-custody-chesapeake-girl-who-died

I thought the same thing. She did try to take her back to Georgia at one point but I wonder why she didn't make more of an effort to see Carly while she was living with her sperm donor and step-monster. I'd like to deny these two *advertiser censored**hats food for a while. Neither one looks like they've been going without.

Oh, my dear Lord! This is a horror story! That poor child. I wish both of the Sawyers would get the death penalty.

:furious:

Day after day our children are being starved, beaten, kidnapped, raped, and murdered. When is it going to stop? When are WE going to do something about it?

That beautiful little girl should have been cherished and treated to fun experiences and dressed up and made to feel secure. Think of how wonderful her life could have been if she'd had different parents. If her mom thought she was being abused or neglected, she should have been right there making sure it didn't happen, not selfishly living a separate life. As for the dad and stepmom, obviously they're sadists. I know we keep saying it, but what is wrong with people??? :furious:

If all of these murders of children was happening in another country our president and political leaders would be OUTRAGED!
But it seems that they all have a blind eye when it comes to the sexual abuse, abduction, kidnapping and murder of children.
I get so angry that the laws are not stricter on these MONSTERS!
Why do we have to BEG our government to do something to keep children safer????

If there is a sexual abuse component, it will tip me even further over the edge.

How stupid must you be to take out insurance policies on a child and then beat/starve her to death?

It sounds like CPS is trying to cover their behinds on this one, too.

There is a special place in hell for these people.

Search warrant:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/hamptonroadscom/store/461.pdf

Are you kidding me? The step-mother gave a statement to the police that the little girl was spanked and SHE (the little girl) threw herself to the floor? Please. She's been starved. I doubt she had the energy to even stand up much less throw herself to the floor.

If there is a sexual abuse component, it will tip me even further over the edge.

How stupid must you be to take out insurance policies on a child and then beat/starve her to death?

That certainly is damning if true. I can't find that stated anywhere though? Can you point me to that? Thanks!

The biological mother complains that Carly was let down by
social services. What about yourself, Mom? All of you let this poor little girl down.

http://hamptonroads.com/2009/06/parents-fought-custody-chesapeake-girl-who-died

It looks like her mom fought for custody, if Social Svcs recommended that the dad and step-witch have sole custody, it is their fault.
Theirs and the judges. She would have gone to jail if she had violated the custody order and her child would still be dead. She and Carly were in a no-win situation.
There is really little a parent can do when the court makes the wrong decision.
CPS of course doesn't have to answer any questions about complaints they received on the dad & step-mom.
This isn't her mother's fault and IMO, Social Svc's was an accessory to murder if they were aware of the abuse and did nothing.

That certainly is damning if true. I can't find that stated anywhere though? Can you point me to that? Thanks!

The search warrant. They found two life insurance documents on Carly.
I'd like to know the amount on the policies and if they have them on their other children. I do have small policies on my kids through work, I know it felt strange to sign up for them, kinda made me sick to my stomach to think about it. I couldn't tell you where they are or if they're for $5k or $10k.

The search warrant. They found two life insurance documents on Carly.
I'd like to know the amount on the policies and if they have them on their other children. I do have small policies on my kids through work, I know it felt strange to sign up for them, kinda made me sick to my stomach to think about it. I couldn't tell you where they are or if they're for $5k or $10k.

CHICANA I know it sucks to think about them but basically dependents policy is enough to cover burial expenses. They are a pretty standard amount and wouldn't raise any eyebrows if you ever needed to use them. The fact that these monsters had 2 and LE knew about them quickly enough to put them on a SW, tells me something is up. :furious: I'd love to hear they got some of their own style of punishment doled back at them in prison. :mad:

Another precious innocent, gone....

Hell is too good for these two.... :devil:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-==-=

She was soo beautiful. Too bad we have to use past tense.

The father was denied bail yesterday in court.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/06/18/Bond-denied-father-charged-with-murder/UPI-47531245297609/

The step-mother's hearing will be today (Friday, June 19). I'm pretty sure her bail will be denied too. I think the father must be confessing to everything that he was aware of and what step-mom did. Too bad he couldn't have stepped up to the plate and taken his daughter out of the situation before she died.

I also worry that the step-mother is going to use some type of insanity defense. She kept posting on her myspace (or was it facebook) about how she couldn't take it anymore. That the kids were too much for her to handle. If anyone needs a link for that I can go look. I think it was in one of the original links for the story.

But just look how young the parents are - for a 5 year old daughter the father is 24, the stepmom 21. That's just too young, especially for people with little to no parenting/life skills.

Sometimes I think people (teens/children) should have to finish high school and have worked for a year or two before getting married and having kids. Yeah, I know, no way to police that, but still.... maybe we could reduced the number of these sad events?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel1987
Back