Woman Cancels Wedding After Finding Fiancee Was *advertiser censored* Star

Shari_Gal

Reaction score
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ng-fiance-was-*advertiser censored*-star.html

:blowkiss: :rolleyes:

He said: "The sex side is purely for the camera, but Haylie did not understand I was only acting.

"I am sorry and did not want to hurt her. I still love Haylie and would have stopped doing *advertiser censored* if she had asked me to."

He told her he was a personal trainer and the couple began dating.
Jason, who regularly bought her flowers and jewellery, often went away at weekends, telling her he was training clients in a gym.

umm... it's a bit hard to realize you should ask your fiance to stop making *advertiser censored* if he's told you that he's a personal trainer...

I would have a hard time getting over the *advertiser censored* too but the lying would be the absolute relationship breaker.

Can we have a "deer in headlights stare" smiley? I really need one for this.

As an American.. I love the British term "hen party." Sounds way more cool than "bachelorette Party."

Hen party.. sounds like a bunch of chicks getting together... bachelorette...well it sounds like a man-ette party. I do not know many single women who refers to themselves as a "bachelorette" but quite a few that are "single chicks" Chicks=Hen.

Hen party... Time for us Americans to update. How about a show called "The Single Chick" vs "The Bachelorette" I bet men would be more interested in watching.

Hmmm... I'm about to make myself sound, well, unclassy but... I'll take a *advertiser censored* star any day IF he was honest about it AND could provide me with his STD-free docs... The flowers, the jewelry... Ah, heck, I'm lyin... it's the great recreational activity and money I'm looking at...

Acting or not, sex is sex... if you are putting your hah hah in another woman's hoo hoo, I don't care if a camera is there or not, it is still sex... I would have booted him to the curb, too, and gotten every STD test ran and billed to him.

ibyoungr: hen parties are awesome... usually they are not just a "girls going out" thing, usually it is a big party of women dressing in theme where it is not just the bride's friends, but females in the family, as well. A lot of brides in the UK head to Dublin, Ireland's Temple Bar area to have their Hen Party, going from pub to pub. One of the cutest ones I saw, while in Dublin, was this group that not only included the cute young bride and her friends, but it also had her mom and little old grandma. All were dressed as "sexy" nurses. Grandma had her "sexy" and feather boa a-going! LoL

Atleast it wasn't gay *advertiser censored*:crazy: Then I could see the problem!

Acting or not, sex is sex... if you are putting your hah hah in another woman's hoo hoo, I don't care if a camera is there or not, it is still sex... I would have booted him to the curb, too, and gotten every STD test ran and billed to him.

ibyoungr: hen parties are awesome... usually they are not just a "girls going out" thing, usually it is a big party of women dressing in theme where it is not just the bride's friends, but females in the family, as well. A lot of brides in the UK head to Dublin, Ireland's Temple Bar area to have their Hen Party, going from pub to pub. One of the cutest ones I saw, while in Dublin, was this group that not only included the cute young bride and her friends, but it also had her mom and little old grandma. All were dressed as "sexy" nurses. Grandma had her "sexy" and feather boa a-going! LoL

hah hah....hoo hoo....LMAO

What a putz. No matter what he did for a living, he lied to his fiance. In my opinion, it is cheating.

He said he would have stopped if she had asked him to do so. Yeah. Right. IMO maybe temporarily.

Good for her that she called off the wedding.

Respectfully snipped...

When am I ever going to learn not to drink while reading here. El, your diplomatic description has me in stitches here. Thank you kindly for the laugh.:blowkiss:

And I agree, kick him out with the trash.

I am actually shocked that anyone would agree to marry someone after only 8 months in this day and age, lol!

How do these things even make it to print? Who finds these things out?

The girl said he was a passionate and thoughful lover. Um, maybe because he was highly experienced? Did it not occur to her that he was very experienced? Has she wondered how anyone will, shall we say, fill his shoes? Lol! (Couldn't help myself.)

Quote:
"He added that he would be honest with women in future relationships. "

Sure he will!!

I'm glad she called off the wedding too. I could imagine what it would have been like if she found a movie the guy was in after she married him....:bang::bang: Wouldn't have been a pretty scene.

Goz

I have English, Irish and German in me... It must be my English and Irish side that thinks this is a HOOT.

Maybe I will start a trend in the Midwest.

What a jerk. I'm glad that she dumped him. Good for her. :woohoo:

Did he really think his fiance wouldn't find out about his "career"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back