Italy - Amedeo Amorosi, 56, Siena, 4 June 1996

If he spoke English it'd almost certainly be very heavily accented and not with the midwestern accent that BK defintely has.

Even converting from meters, 5'5" is a lot shorter than the 5'10", 5'11" that BK has - it's the difference between noticeably short and average to above average height. There is something about the facial expression there but no real measurable resemblance.

I say a firm no.

I searched as well as I knew how to make sure this was not already submitted. Very far fetched I know, but I had only saw Mr. Kyle's picture in glancing and this guy stood out to me... anyways... probably not but here...

Amedeo Amorosi
http://doenetwork.org/cases/1550dmita.html
------------------------------------------------------------

IMO: No.
I don't see any pro about this person re: BK.
He seems to have vanished due to his own problems and may be homeless in Italy.
I do hope he is found.

I agree. And BK has no accent whatsoever.

------------------------------------------------------------

IMO: No.
I don't see any pro about this person re: BK.
He seems to have vanished due to his own problems and may be homeless in Italy.
I do hope he is found.

Bumping. Height is off, but other things match.
==========================
Gary David Poole:
Pro: balding, thin nose, ears above eyebrow line,
dentals are available if people think he needs to be looked at more.

Con: height, weight, age(only 49 now)

IMO; No.

I am going to break out Gary-it is an easy comparison since his dentals are in NCIC and so are BK's...

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases-int/1550dmita.html
The Doe Network:

Case File 1550DMITA

1550DMITA.jpg
1550DMITA1.jpg
1550DMITA2.jpg
1550DMITA3.jpg

Amorosi, circa 1996

Amedeo Amorosi
Missing since June 4, 1996 from Siena, Italy
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics

• [*]Age at Time of Disappearance: 56 years old
    [*]Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5".
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Gray hair with balding. Has mustache; brown eyes.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Amorosi was last seen in Siena, Italy on June 4, 1996. All his belongings were left behind.
A few days after his disappearance his family received a letter from Amorosi explaining he felt like a burden to his family and that if he left, their problems would leave too. Amedeo Amorosi is a retiree from the post office, and former president of the district. He was a volunteer in charge of a volleyball team which cost him a lot money. At the time of his disappearance, he was depressed because of responsibilities having to due with the volleyball team.
The day following his disappearance he called his son from a phone box, 15 km from Sienne. There, a colleague recognized him and talked to him briefly.
Five months later a nurse working in the hospital Sant'Orsola in Bologna met him in the city on Piazza Aldrovandi. He asked her for 1000 lires and declared he had just left the hospital and needed a ticket to go back home.
A Franciscan monk from the monastery of San Giuseppe is convinced he saw him and said that a young man told him he had seen Amorosi in the Milan station.
Amedeo Amorosi has been seen in Bologna, in Alessandria, and in Valenza Po, always in the proximity of railway stations.
In June 2003, a sister from the convent of Monza wrote to his wife saying she had seen Amorosi in 2001. A man who resembled him had come to the convent to ask for food.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Chi L'Ha Visto?
+39-06-8262

Email

Source Information:
Chi L'Ha Visto?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors