Chris Coleman Poll - Innocent or Guilty?

Did Chris Coleman kill his wife and two young sons?

• Yes, he is guilty

Votes: 367 96.6%
  • No, he is simply innocent

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • He was framed and is innocent

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 11 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guilty, I wish he wasn't, there's no satisfaction in saying it.

VB

Guilty and I take absolutely no pleasure in my vote.

Great job posting this up, Kimster!!!

Guilty... Doesn't matter what a defense team may end up with, it is clear, no reasonable doubt.

Sadly, beyond sadly, CC had a beautiful God loving wife, and two magnificent children, along with a job that others would love to have making 100K a year -- and this just wasn't enough for him.

Sadly, beyond sadly, CC had a slew of loving people who surrounded him, but he chose the way of darkness.

Guilty.

Guilty. When I saw this on the morning news the day of the murders, I thought "how awful". By the time the noon news rolled around I thought "My God, this man just killed his family!" I have not seen anything since that would make me change my mind. Quite the contrary in fact.

I had to vote guilty... However, I'd prefer it if he was framed and just has a really cold, detached family, and he is simply in shock. I'd love to see a post outlining the evidence for him being framed. The only thing I can come up with is that all the evidence is just *too* obvious in pointing toward CC.

Hello JenB,

Here is a post with a number of the "guilty" type facts.

When the "innocent" and/or "framed" facts post comes up, we'll let you know -- but it hasn't happened yet. No facts whatsoever leading in either of those directions.

Wrinkles, thank you. I saw your fantastic post with the evidence pointing toward his guilt.

When I saw this poll title, I thought, 'Wow, didn't know this was a question any more. Must be lots of complications going on since I last looked at this forum.' Then I saw the results of the poll so far were 100% guilty. I don't know -- somehow it just struck me as funny.
(Not saying anything about any posters who don't believe he's guilty. I know you just haven't voted yet.)

Guilty - 3 counts of first degree murder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni