Wierd Ring In The Sky At Kings Dominion!!!

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Kings Dominion had this over the sky's recently. :eek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYLUlTQBQeg&NR=1"]YouTube - UFO over Kings Dominion Virginia June 13, 2009[/ame]

An article

"It was like a sign, God gives you signs and I just felt like that was a sign and I'm not sure what that sign meant but it meant a great deal to my family because when we got home we all got in line and prayed together. We were freaking out," Smith continued.

:rolleyes:

I think the sign from God was a ring to say you need your bell rung!! :crazy:

kings dominion that brought back a lot of memories

when i was growing up,we went there all the time.

ot sorry, dont know nothing about a ring in the sky

Hilarious... all over a smoke ring produced by the volcano ride. It doesn't happen often, seeing a smoke ring hold its shape for a long duration, but given that the atmosphere was laden with moisture and hardly any real wind was there to disrupt it: wahlah, one cool lingering kicka$$ smoke ring.

From the link you just posted Paintr which has a better footage of the ring it looks like a bubble to me. Someone blew a big bubble and against the backdrop of the sky it looks much bigger than it really is. Even the way it moves is globular like a bubble.

Bubble or UFO I don't think it is a smoke ring. It is moving. Smoke is not cohesive and would not stick together as one unit moving across the sky. The minute a breeze hit it it would dissipate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back