You Will All Love This One...

Nedthan Johns

Reaction score
Website
www.
YOU WILL ALL LOVE THIS ONE Remember months back when I asked you all what questions would you ask of the people linked to this case besides the Ramsey’s? I compiled a list from most of you, but now let’s shorten our list and re-analyze this a bit. Here is my NEW question to all of you:

WHAT WOULD IT TAKE TO CONVINCE YOU ONE WAY OR THE OTHER CONCERNING THE GUILTY PARTY IN THIS CASE? OR WHAT ONE QUESTION WHOULD IT TAKE TO ENTIRELY RULE OUT AN INTRUDER? These questions are for everyone

For me. I would need only 1-3 questions answered. And I will tell you why.

1.) I want to know what JonBenet Ramsey wore to the White’s house, and how her hair was fixed. WHY? Because I don’t believe JonBenet was wearing the blue hair ties she was found murdered in. Why does that make a difference? Because in addition to tying to buy the fact that an intruder entered the Ramsey home waited around for hours, wrote a note using their pen and Patsy’s pad of paper which he returned to their original location, this perp. also had to have fed JB pineapple, stun gunned her, taken her to the basement, picked out her favorite pair of PJ’s, favorite blanket, and changed her hair! The hair and hair ties are important, because it refutes the Ramsey’s testimony that JB was asleep and put into bed as soon as they arrived home. It doesn’t tell us who the killer is, but it DOES tell us who the killer is NOT.
2.) Not as important but would certainly help to refute the biggest misconception is the make believe stun gun marks. They DO make for a good argument, but the fact that Lou can’t positively be 100% certain without exhuming, I would like to see the suitcase that was actually used in the crime scene or know for certain the exact year and make of the suitcase. I am 100% convinced I can disbute those marks on JB’s face and back. I think the suitcase is the answer to this question
My last question would be to LHP. Did she ever see the flashlight in question and where was it kept? Important to understand how and when it came into play

Nedthan Johns said:

WHAT WOULD IT TAKE TO CONVINCE YOU ONE WAY OR THE OTHER CONCERNING THE GUILTY PARTY IN THIS CASE? OR WHAT ONE QUESTION WHOULD IT TAKE TO ENTIRELY RULE OUT AN INTRUDER?

If one of the Ramseys did it , then a statement by any of them that they felt another member did it would do. Assuming one was responsible, I'd say its 100% that the others know directly, or intuitively. If outside the family then a statement by that person to someone else would do it. One of the best suspects, Oliva, did make such a statement. When he said he 'hurt a child' he could have been concealing the truth that he killed a girl from himself and from his friend (and protecting himself). Unlike so much about the case, that event was spontaneous, emotional, and had a ring of truth to it.

Its not possible to rule out an intruder with one question, IMO.

If it came back that JonBenet was not wearing blue hair ties at the White’s dinner party, how does that play into the intruder theory?

Ned,

Thanks for pointing out the hair ties.
I agree w/ you stating previously that no way would JBR have worn blue ties with the "Christmas-y" out fit-they wouldnt match and I feel confident in stating imo Patsy would have never "let" JBR not coordinate ESP. when going to a "social function"............it ,like the "mysterious" pineapple is just another huge red flag that the Ramseys LIED about that night and a small detail that cant be explained away!

certainly does, that's why I think the White's are KEY to convicting Patsy Ramsey when the time comes. Fleet's testimony that John screamed I found her when neither one of them could see into the room when the door was opened and the way JonBenet left the White house that evening, all VERY KEY to solving this case

Five or six years ago when I was on another board (now no longer in exsisting) I was SCREAMING about the blue hair ties but nobody seemed to get it. IMO that is a huge clue! I agree totally with you messiecake. The pineapple and blue hairties!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back