GUILTY OK - Allie Croom, 2, drowned at Lake Stanley Draper, 18 June 2009

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
Once again we have a "Mother of the year" nominee...And what's the thought process of the witnesses when they can just sit there and watch this happen?

http://www.news9.com/Global/story.asp?S=10562347

(snips)
A 29-year-old man was arrested for the drowning death of his girlfriend's 2-year-old daughter.
Police said Donnie Reeser repeatedly dunked Allie Croom's head under water at Lake Stanley Draper Thursday over and over until she drowned.
However, the girl's mother said what happened was not murder, but police said it was "abundantly clear" this was no accident.
"From talking to witnesses at the scene it appears that this was an intentional act," said Oklahoma City Police Sgt. Gary Knight.
According to Allie's mother, the girl walked out of the water on her own. Shortly after, Allie began acting strange and coughed up water. She was then taken to the hospital where she died.

The mother should be sitting in jail right next to him. These mothers who put their children in harm's way so they can date men with prison records, etc. are becoming way too commonplace, sadly. They put their own needs ahead of the safety of their children.

Why didn't any of the witnesses intervene? My God, this was just a baby! I hope they decide to charge momster also.

Rest in peace sweet Allie. What a beautiful little girl, so full of life and fun. What a waste.

http://newsok.com/drowning-victim-a...article/3379564?custom_click=headlines_widget

From Allie's dad:

Allie's Father Reacts
Jonathan Croom, the girl's father, said he's trying to make sense of the situation.
"She didn't like the water at all," he said. "She wouldn't even put her feet in the swimming pool."
He said he heard about what happened in a frantic phone call from Allie's mother.
"She called me screaming and I just went up to Midwest City Hospital. They told me they were going to take her to Children's," Croom said. "I was on my way to Children's and I got a call. They told me she didn't make it."
He said that while he was saying goodbye to Allie, Reeser tried to comfort him.
"He just told me he was sorry and he tried and all that," Croom said. "My friend, my roommate from high school said he was no good."
Police said Reeser posted a message on MySpace hours before his arrest. It said, "My fiancee lost her baby girl today at the lake. Please pray for her."

http://www.koco.com/news/19800423/detail.html

http://photos.newsok.com/2/showimage/582329/w280/

There's the rare occasion when a single/divorced mother meets a man that will love her child like a father should, otherwise these women just need to forget about having a man in their life until the children are older. It makes me sick to my stomach when these b*tches put their own needs/wants ahead of what's best for their child. I hope this "mother" is never allowed to have another child and that she serves time just like the b*stard that drown this precious child.

Sorry, it's Sunday morning and it's Father's Day, I shouldn't be using this language, but I'm sure along with everyone else I'm just getting sick of this!

Sounds darn good to me lizzybeth. I am just sick of these horrible people killing babies.

Unreal. And for what..........just because.

What cowardly men to spew their evil on the defenseless. Kids, animals, elderly. Wow, such power they must feel.

I guess my elderly uncle is right, 'it's a throw away world'............
He said we do not repair things anymore........we throw the things away.
Don't want a pregnancy?.........throw the baby away
Can't stand your spouse?.......throw them away
Kids in your way?........throw them away

We have to make things work again............this is getting way out of hand!
More and more murders, why?
How can this be stopped?
Selfishness, no Morals, no Love? no Conscience? no Feelings? Drugs?
What can we do to make this a better world for the next generation?
It's getting to be sicker every day................MOO

I guess my elderly uncle is right, 'it's a throw away world'............
He said we do not repair things anymore........we throw the things away.
Don't want a pregnancy?.........throw the baby away
Can't stand your spouse?.......throw them away
Kids in your way?........throw them away

We have to make things work again............this is getting way out of hand!
More and more murders, why?
How can this be stopped?
Selfishness, no Morals, no Love? no Conscience? no Feelings? Drugs?
What can we do to make this a better world for the next generation?
It's getting to be sicker every day................MOO

Your elderly uncle is a wise man! I completely agree with him! The world is going to hell in a handbasket, IMO!!!

This woman allowed this to dunk her 2 year old daughter over and over and over again. WTH??? I would leave skid marks the first time even saw some anyone dealing with MY 2 year old child this way!!!

The only priority we have, as parents, are our children. Period. I would die before I allowed anyone hurt my child. I would fight for them to my death. Sweet Mary, she watched! She watched her wee one walk out of the water. She wasn't there for her own *2* year old child. Sorry, but what a selfish *itch..... :furious:

There's the rare occasion when a single/divorced mother meets a man that will love her child like a father should, otherwise these women just need to forget about having a man in their life until the children are older. It makes me sick to my stomach when these b*tches put their own needs/wants ahead of what's best for their child. I hope this "mother" is never allowed to have another child and that she serves time just like the b*stard that drown this precious child.

Sorry, it's Sunday morning and it's Father's Day, I shouldn't be using this language, but I'm sure along with everyone else I'm just getting sick of this!
I totally agree with you!! I am single with a young daughter and I am so sick and tired of getting grief from people about why I dont date more. I am very cautious of who/what I expose her to. I have seen so many of them expose their children to terrible things because they just had to have a man in their lives. My number one priority is my daughter. There will be plenty of time for myself later.

Jonathan Croom said Friday he does not know what happened Thursday at the lake, but he said that he does know his daughter, Ariana, 4, was traumatized by the death of her sister.

Jonathan Croom said he was given custody of Ariana on Thursday night, but she hasn’t told him what happened.

Croom said he’s not pushing her for details.

"I don’t know if she saw the drowning or not,” Croom said. " I know she saw the blood and stuff, but they had a counselor that talked to her before I got her back and they won’t tell me what she told the counselor.”

http://newsok.com/midwest-city-2-year-olds-drowning-prompts-investigation/article/3379329

BBM

What blood? Was this from the hospital ER work (which I doubt, as who lets a 4 year old watch ER work?), or from some injury at the lake? It is possible someone gave her a bloody nose while performing clumsy/panicked CPR, but... This case sounds worse by the minute. What blood did the older sister see?

Weeks before Donald Reeser was arrested on suspicion of drowning his girlfriend’s 2-year-old daughter, neighbors said he apologized to them for any screams from the little girl or noises from his apartment that might have kept them awake in the middle of the night. His apologies did not raise their suspicion at the time, they said.

http://newsok.com/midwest-city-2-year-olds-drowning-prompts-investigation/article/3379329

That poor little girl....:furious:
And the looks like a creepy Neanderthal. (not meaning to insult the real Neanderthals, who no longer exist)

I can't understand, why didn't anyone stop him?!? OMG

Innocent little darling girl. Why? Like all the mothers here I'd die trying to save my child. Hell, I'd die trying to save any child.

Weeks before Donald Reeser was arrested on suspicion of drowning his girlfriend’s 2-year-old daughter, neighbors said he apologized to them for any screams from the little girl or noises from his apartment that might have kept them awake in the middle of the night. His apologies did not raise their suspicion at the time, they said.

First the witnesses at the lake and now at the apartment too? I'm sorry, but if a neighbor said something like that to me, I wouldn't have been able to call DCFS fast enough.

I can't understand, why didn't anyone stop him?!? OMG

Innocent little darling girl. Why? Like all the mothers here I'd die trying to save my child. Hell, I'd die trying to save any child.

It makes NO sense to me!!! I wonder how many people were around? No way I'd stand and watch this happen without intervening.

I would have been highly suspicious if someone told me to ignore a child's cries coming from their apartment. Why someone didn't alert the police or at least keep an eye out I don't know.

Since the little girl was able to walk out of the water I wonder if she began coughing and that might account for some blood. Otherwise I don't know what the four year old could have seen.

Sounds darn good to me lizzybeth. I am just sick of these horrible people killing babies.

I understand the anger. It is warranted. However parents kill their children more than any other group and that includes fathers and mothers. We constantly read about many of the cases here.

I think it is these particular type of women who are using poor judgment when they choose who they are going to spend time with and have around their children. There are countless wonderful step fathers out there where the children are much more bonded to them than they own biological fathers. The same for step mothers. It isn't rare to find good ones. We just don't hear about the good ones because they don't make the evening news. Many families today come together as a family after being previously married with children and they are supported, secure and safe.

There is nothing wrong with having someone to share time with a person and their children. But there is something very wrong when the mother or father just fills a void and doesn't care who that person is.

In this statistic it says around 23% of children who were killed under the age of 5 it was done by an acquaintance.

http://www.ojp.gov/bjs/homicide/children.htm

Note: Parents includes stepparents.
Of all children under age 5 murdered from 1976-2005 --

31% were killed by fathers
29% were killed by mothers
23% were killed by male acquaintances
7% were killed by other relatives
3% were killed by strangers

There are millions of fathers/moms and step fathers/moms or even boyfriends/girlfriends that would do everything in their power they could in order to protect children.

These misfits bottom feeders like this that do these things in no way represents the decent vast majority.

imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back