2008.07 Old Media Interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

marmar

Reaction score
Thought it might be interesting to go back and watch some of these almost a year later. Mods, if you feel this should be moved, that's fine.

This one in particular I don't recall ever seeing.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17037822/index.html

It's a 20 minute interview Cindy gave on 7/30/08 while waiting for a jail visit. I found it interesting that she stated the reason KC stayed at Tone's is because she knew staying there would not raise any red flags as to why Caylee wasn't with her. I had never heard this statement before coming from them.

This link below, if you go below the article itself, about half way down the page has news stories from the time this story broke and some contain old videos/interviews from July 17, 2008 on.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17169161/detail.html?rss=orlc&psp=news

Watching the first video you posted... Geesh, does any TRUTH come out of Cindys mouth?
She seriously makes me ill. I don't understand how someone like that can live with themselves. I like how she says she's almost put together all the "clues" (i.e obvious lies) that KC has told her, yet they've said on numerous occasions that they have no clue what happend.
George keeps trying to pull her away but she can't stay away from the cameras. I remember her rubbing that in KC's face a few times during the phone calls and jail videos.

The first time KC called asking for TLs number, saying.. "I saw your little cameo on TV".. and Cindy jabs back with "Which one?"
Secondly, when they visited her in jail, Cindy said a few times.."I'm in front of the media all the time, what do you want me to tell them?" You could tell she was saying that to spite KC and it appeared to have worked.

The A's are the scum of the earth, and I despise the fact that I am forced to breathe the same air as them.

That's the same twisted Cindy that was trying to give the FBI all the "clues" too. It's so utterly ridiculous.

I lost the small amount of compassion and respect I ever had for the grieving grandparents. They all live in crazy town.

Good idea for a thread Marmar...I was just looking at some old stuff and didn't remember seeing it before....I can not put the whole WFTV article here, but will attach bits and a link at the bottom. IMO, it's worth the read...

This was dated July 20th, 2008

"We have bamboo growing in our backyard. The only way to get rid of it is to use a shovel," Cynthia told Eyewitness News.

One of the dogs seemed to pick up on something, so police thoroughly searched the yard, under a playhouse, in the bushes and found nothing Friday.

"I got sick initially, because you get that thought, what if, but we knew deep inside there can't be anything wrong here," said grandfather George Anthony.

"If I have to go out myself, door to door, and look for this child, until the day I die, I will walk every inch of this earth and open every door and knock on every door everyday and I will look in every nook and cranny," Cynthia said.

The pair says they have faith in their daughter and are paying for her attorney.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16924162/detail.html

I thought the last sentence, in the above WFTV article, was interesting, it states the A's were paying for Casey's atty. IIRC, George told LE he didn't know where Jose came from ?

As soon as she opens her mouth I need a drink. I feel like my brain gets twisted in a knot when she talks.

I thought the last sentence, in the above WFTV article, was interesting, it states the A's were paying for Casey's atty. IIRC, George told LE he didn't know where Jose came from ?

What portion of the tape I could actually stomach to watch was where she actually stated that JB was her attorney. Huh .....

Watching the first video you posted... Geesh, does any TRUTH come out of Cindys mouth?
She seriously makes me ill. I don't understand how someone like that can live with themselves. I like how she says she's almost put together all the "clues" (i.e obvious lies) that KC has told her, yet they've said on numerous occasions that they have no clue what happend.
George keeps trying to pull her away but she can't stay away from the cameras. I remember her rubbing that in KC's face a few times during the phone calls and jail videos.

The first time KC called asking for TLs number, saying.. "I saw your little cameo on TV".. and Cindy jabs back with "Which one?"
Secondly, when they visited her in jail, Cindy said a few times.."I'm in front of the media all the time, what do you want me to tell them?" You could tell she was saying that to spite KC and it appeared to have worked.

The A's are the scum of the earth, and I despise the fact that I am forced to breathe the same air as them.

They see themselves as celebrities.
Cindy always has her hair done before a court appearance, got to keep up that celeb image...

Yep, she clearly said "I don't want to loose both of my children"...Caylee was HER daughter, Casey was only the birth mother, IMO.

Sorry, I couldn't last long watching the video of Cindy. But I did make some observations:
Cindy looks as if she's gained weight over the past few months when you compare this year-old interview with today.
Cindy's manner seems very calm and cordial to the media. She's gotten a mean streak of the past year.
She definitely has aged. You can see the stress of the past year aged and hardened her facial features.
Thanks for this thread.

Good idea for a thread Marmar...I was just looking at some old stuff and didn't remember seeing it before....I can not put the whole WFTV article here, but will attach bits and a link at the bottom. IMO, it's worth the read...

This was dated July 20th, 2008

"We have bamboo growing in our backyard. The only way to get rid of it is to use a shovel," Cynthia told Eyewitness News.

One of the dogs seemed to pick up on something, so police thoroughly searched the yard, under a playhouse, in the bushes and found nothing Friday.

"I got sick initially, because you get that thought, what if, but we knew deep inside there can't be anything wrong here," said grandfather George Anthony.

"If I have to go out myself, door to door, and look for this child, until the day I die, I will walk every inch of this earth and open every door and knock on every door everyday and I will look in every nook and cranny," Cynthia said.

The pair says they have faith in their daughter and are paying for her attorney.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16924162/detail.html

My bold.

I love to periodically go back to the beginning when all of the sensationalism and speculation makes my brain fuzzy. Help me out here: How many doors did GA & CA knock on looking for Caylee? Did either of them ever walk so much as an inch with a search party to try to find their granddaughter? This info is escaping me at the moment. Did I miss something? :waitasec:

I know this report crosses over into August, but I have never seen this statement before...bolded by me. They are talking about Caylee's father. This is dated August 7, 2008.

"About a year later, he died in a car crash and was buried out of state. Casey Anthony did not attend the funeral, said her brother, Lee Anthony. Family members say he never knew he was the father."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26076023/

Based on all of the threads here on WS....is there a compiled list anywhere that accounts for all of George and Cindy's TV appearances and their content/purpose? Remember, George could not account for any of these in court the other day when asked this question. Also, it would be great to know their fees for these appearances. Is this possible?

Sorry, I couldn't last long watching the video of Cindy. But I did make some observations:
Cindy looks as if she's gained weight over the past few months when you compare this year-old interview with today.
Cindy's manner seems very calm and cordial to the media. She's gotten a mean streak of the past year.
She definitely has aged. You can see the stress of the past year aged and hardened her facial features.
Thanks for this thread.

The more obvious it became that KC had killed her daughter (allegedly, call me JVM, LOL) the madder she got.

what is also interesting to me is how CA believed her daughters outrageous lies so readily, I cannot fathom it. Even after the police had busted her out on every single lie that came out of her mouth. Cindy still thought it was all real. I think it makes her so mad that the rest of the world does not.

I know this report crosses over into August, but I have never seen this statement before...bolded by me. They are talking about Caylee's father. This is dated August 7, 2008.

"About a year later, he died in a car crash and was buried out of state. Casey Anthony did not attend the funeral, said her brother, Lee Anthony. Family members say he never knew he was the father."

To say the least at same link:
"Although the story is hashed out before a national audience nearly every day — Caylee Anthony's grandparents are staples on network TV — there's little new evidence."

I think this contradicts some of the text docs I was reading today while looking for the tat info. My brain is fried at the moment from listening to the CA pre going into the jail for a visit with KC video. :yow: Ok, you are making me go and get it. :crazy: brb, i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member