Why Patsy: What incriminates her most. One sentence only.

newtv

Reaction score
Website
eyewasmozart.typepad.com
Hi again- since it appears Patsy is the person most suspected can you all tell me in just one short sentence (no arguing-thats not the point),why?
Or, what it is that makes you feel so strongly?

I want to keep it to the one statement on purpose-so I see what the issues are without arguing whether true or not- as it is a very important case and you all feel so strongly. I want to understand and continue to think through the possibilities.

Lets say we can have 15 words or so.

Fibers, linguistics, handwriting, elaborate phony staging, her control/handling of JonBenet as a living doll.

Britt said:
her control/handling of JonBenet as a living doll.

For me thats "evidence" that ,unlike everything else pointing to Patsy,cant be disputed and is so obvious (Red Flag!)

messiecake said:
For me thats "evidence" that ,unlike everything else pointing to Patsy,cant be disputed and is so obvious (Red Flag!)
It certainly is. In fact, the "garrote" is not only not a garrote, its design looks more like a pull-string on a talking doll. Creepy.

:crazy:

Add her usage of "That child" which is how she detaches herself from the crime. Never calling JonBenet by her name

popcorn said:
It's Patsy because she had Pam remove dolls that descriptively match every missing fiber from the crime scene.

http://www.geocites.com/pinker44
Popcorn, thank you for posting that link. I read the doll info at Purgatory and found it fascinating. Yes, IMO the unidentified fibers came from dolls. And what was up with that new duplicate doll being delivered to John's office AFTER JB's death? Manipulating evidence, IMO.

Hey Ned... right, "that child"... we'd need a whole other thread to list all the suspicious post-murder Ramsey behavior and utterances.

newtv said:
Hi again- since it appears Patsy is the person most suspected can you all tell me in just one short sentence (no arguing-thats not the point),why?
Or, what it is that makes you feel so strongly?

I want to keep it to the one statement on purpose-so I see what the issues are without arguing whether true or not- as it is a very important case and you all feel so strongly. I want to understand and continue to think through the possibilities.

Lets say we can have 15 words or so.

It's Patsy because she said "Keep you're babies close" as if that was a solution to a problem (yes?)...how would she know that if she knew what she knew about two people being involved...one that they confided in AND THEY HAVE FACE(S)?...Hello? :silenced:

http://premium.asia.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0108/14/lt.10.html
PATSY RAMSEY: Keep your babies close to you. There's someone out there.

http://www.icri1.com/Imbedded Communication/program/ramsey.html
Patsy says: "We feel that there are at least two people on the face of the earth that know who did this and that is the killer and someone else that person may have confided in."

Britt said:
Fibers, linguistics, handwriting, elaborate phony staging, her control/handling of JonBenet as a living doll.

Yeah, what Britt said

Any mother who goes on national tv ONE WEEK after the brutal murder of a child and says they want to get on with their lives.........

That's enough for me to think she's involved!

Patsy reminds me of my high school girl friend, who stabbed me in the back and ripped my heart out. She was Catholic.

IMO the fiber evidence (in the knots of the ligature) probably incriminates Patsy the most, but not as the killer -- that and much of the other evidence, court and grand jury decisions, and Ramsey family behaviors, strongly incriminate her as involved in the staging and coverup to shield someone else -- probably Burke.

JMO

her behavior that morning makes no sense if she was innocent - not reading (and rereading) the note, not waking Burke, not searching the house, not warning the police that the note says JonBenet will be killed if they are alerted, calling over the whole neighborhood to mess up the crime scene and further go against the warnings in the note. This could also just indicate a coverup but I don't believe she would cover for John (I'll accept Burke as a possibility)

Patsy because of the ransom note, her behaviour that morning, her behaviour in the weeks that followed, everything in my opinion points to an accident and cover up by patsy and other members of the family.

Sheesh Barbara! you are making this difficult. ONE sentence.

Ok...the 911 call, where she didn't read the ransom note past the first few sentences and was yet able to spell out S.B.T.C., to the operator. No hesitation what so ever...even though Patsy was just frantic and out of her mind.

tuppence said:
her behavior that morning makes no sense if she was innocent - not reading (and rereading) the note, not waking Burke, not searching the house, not warning the police that the note says JonBenet will be killed if they are alerted, calling over the whole neighborhood to mess up the crime scene and further go against the warnings in the note. This could also just indicate a coverup but I don't believe she would cover for John (I'll accept Burke as a possibility)

Firstpage said:
Patsy because of the ransom note, her behaviour that morning, her behaviour in the weeks that followed, everything in my opinion points to an accident and cover up by patsy and other members of the family.

What TUPPENCE and FIRSTPAGE said.

Every word, every action and every behavior from Patsy screams cover-up, if not outright guilt. From a psychological viewpoint, Patsy has virtually confessed her involvement in what really happened to JonBenet.

If that weren't enough, because of linguistic and handwriting analysis (including personality profiling), I know Patsy wrote the ransom note.

Who would Patsy write the note for? Like TUPPENCE said, I can think of only two people ... herself and Burke.

[Sorry, I couldn't do it in one sentence. There is too much that incriminates her.]

IMO

There are many, many items common to both the crime and the literature Patsy is known to have been associated with. = 1 sentence.

I never saw the pineapple

I never bought the pineapple

I never cut up the pineapple

I know nothing about the pineapple, except it was served with the wrong spoon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back