FL - Tracy Ocasio, 27, Orlando/Ocoee, 27 May 2009 - #2

Previous thread closed so continuing Bond's "living post" here - also added a few names:

I didn't get any takers on the 'living' facts summary posting idea. Giving it another try just to establish the players. The idea is to quote the previous post, then, wipe out the quote commands (begin and end quote in brackets) so that the list can be editted/updated and available for the next person to repeat the process until we get it pretty well fleshed out. Best we can do w/o a dedicated forum for Tracy IMHO. My hope is to create 1 or 2 posts that we can then used to send links to other sleuthers so they can come up to speed on the case and lend their time & talent.

Tracy Ocasio - vicitim, 27, y.o. female last seen 5/27/09 leaving Tap Room bar w/ JVH
Elizabeth "Liz" Ocasio - victim's mother
Joseph "Joe" Ocasio - victim's father
Derrick ? - victim's ex-boyfriend
Onda Chris George - missing since 2/09, friend of JVH
James Virgil Hataway - POI, got ride from victim & last person seen with victim
Virgil Hataway - JVH's father
Greg Toole - friend of JVH
Tyler Watters - friend of JVH
Justin Sharpe - friend of JVH, dropped JVH @ Tap Room bar 5/27/09
Matt ? - friend of JVH, pictured on JVH's MySpace with bloodied hand and "R.I.P. P.S. 88"
Colt Hickox - friend of JVH, considers JVH a "brother"
Rachel ? - victim of JVH 8/2008. Gave JVH ride home from a bar and he attacked her.
Paul Adam Hutto - brother 1 - Long criminal history
Jeremiah Blue Hutto - brother 2 - Eldest Hutto brother long criminal history - 2 children
Autumn and Cory.

Daniel Roswell Hutto - brother 3 - Long criminal history
? Hutto - sister
Alicia Hutto - sister?
Heather Gary - mother of Jeremiah Hutto's children

Does anyone know if any of the players were members of any white supremacy group? It has been rumored JVH was. If he or any of the others were ( like the "H" brothers" could this be a murder related to something they believe in? Example, did Tracy inter racially date? Assuming Tracy & Jennifer's case's are connected, did Jennifer ever inter racially date?

Does anyone know if any of the players were members of any white supremacy group? It has been rumored JVH was. If he or any of the others were ( like the "H" brothers" could this be a murder related to something they believe in? Example, did Tracy inter racially date? Assuming Tracy & Jennifer's case's are connected, did Jennifer ever inter racially date?

News reports on evidence collected from JVH computer did not reveal any information about Ocasio's whereabouts, but did note that Hataway showed an interest in Neo-Nazi propaganda.

OK, gone cross-eyed and gave up. I was trying to ID the emblem on JVH's shirt in the photo of him in court. It is clear when zooming in that the bottom word is "Florida". I recognize this type of emblem as fire department or possibly fire rescue (dad was a fireman). All departments county/city have their own emblem but generally use the same formats -

the symbol in the center of the one on his shirt is the ladder, hammer, axe symbol common with fire departments. I have not been able to find this in the central FL fire department websites. I have seen similar ones but none that have this particular emblem in the center.

I was trying to find a Brevard County Fire or EMS insignia or Palm Bay because of Brandy Hall - missing for a few years now. Was a Brev. Cnty firefighter. Have been unable to find BCFD or BCEMS insignia - any help?

I did compare it to Orange County, City of Orlando, City of Ocoee, and several other FL depts and couldn't find this symbol. It is not LE, it is fire rescue related. Here is the closest I could find - don't laugh. This is the patch awarded to the chili cookoff champion for Orlando - I told you not to laugh! See the center emblem? Next pic is cropped from the pic. Hopefully the attaching works and you can enlarge them!
View attachment 4245View attachment 4246

OK, gone cross-eyed and gave up. I was trying to ID the emblem on JVH's shirt in the photo of him in court. It is clear when zooming in that the bottom word is "Florida". I recognize this type of emblem as fire department or possibly fire rescue (dad was a fireman). All departments county/city have their own emblem but generally use the same formats -

the symbol in the center of the one on his shirt is the ladder, hammer, axe symbol common with fire departments. I have not been able to find this in the central FL fire department websites. I have seen similar ones but none that have this particular emblem in the center.

I was trying to find a Brevard County Fire or EMS insignia or Palm Bay because of Brandy Hall - missing for a few years now. Was a Brev. Cnty firefighter. Have been unable to find BCFD or BCEMS insignia - any help?

I did compare it to Orange County, City of Orlando, City of Ocoee, and several other FL depts and couldn't find this symbol. It is not LE, it is fire rescue related. Here is the closest I could find - don't laugh. This is the patch awarded to the chili cookoff champion for Orlando - I told you not to laugh! See the center emblem? Next pic is cropped from the pic. Hopefully the attaching works and you can enlarge them!

Definately Fire/Rescue Tee - perhaps when JVH was arrested he was shirtless and they gave him the Tee at the police station?

Cocoamom- i remember watching that and it is a Eustis Fire Dept shirt.

I don't know if this has been talked about, but Im here in Orlando on vaykay and was watching Local 6. Reported: her father was in contact with a psychic that sent him to a wooded area. The father went there and found mounds of dirt... LE is reported to begin searching the area soon (I guess within the next day or so).

I apologize if this has already been discussed... But the news said it was breaking news.

Im not a believer of "psychics"... Is there any chatter about who
the person is that is claiming to be a "psychic", and who initiated the contact with the "psychic"? ( ie: if the father contacted a "psychic" or the "psychic" contacted him)

*apologies... I'm doing this by iPhone... So I can't reply efficiently and my post may contain typos... There is only so much you can do with a tiny screen keyboard lol*

Im not a believer of "psychics"... Is there any chatter about who
the person is that is claiming to be a "psychic", and who initiated the contact with the "psychic"? ( ie: if the father contacted a "psychic" or the "psychic" contacted him)

*apologies... I'm doing this by iPhone... So I can't reply efficiently and my post may contain typos... There is only so much you can do with a tiny screen keyboard lol*
The article is the first I have seen anything about a psychic, but the area sure would be about right. It didn't say if the father contacted them or visa versa tho.

Enjoy your vacation! (Now you know where to go to get vacay photos for us! LOL Ocoee Crown Point Parkway!)

Thank you Cocoa for bringing it over and for the additions. :blowkiss:

*Adding more names*

I didn't get any takers on the 'living' facts summary posting idea. Giving it another try just to establish the players. The idea is to quote the previous post, then, wipe out the quote commands (begin and end quote in brackets) so that the list can be editted/updated and available for the next person to repeat the process until we get it pretty well fleshed out. Best we can do w/o a dedicated forum for Tracy IMHO. My hope is to create 1 or 2 posts that we can then used to send links to other sleuthers so they can come up to speed on the case and lend their time & talent.

Tracy Ocasio - vicitim, 27, y.o. female last seen 5/27/09 leaving Tap Room bar w/ JVH
Elizabeth "Liz" Ocasio - victim's mother
Joseph "Joe" Ocasio - victim's father
Derrick ? - victim's ex-boyfriend
Onda Chris George - missing since 2/09, friend of JVH
James Virgil Hataway - POI, got ride from victim & last person seen with victim
Virgil Hataway - JVH's father
Donna Hataway- JVH's mother
Amanda Case- mother of JVH's child
Greg Toole - friend of JVH
Tyler Watters - friend of JVH
Justin Sharpe - friend of JVH, dropped JVH @ Tap Room bar 5/27/09
Matt ? - friend of JVH, pictured on JVH's MySpace with bloodied hand and "R.I.P. P.S. 88"
Colt Hickox - friend of JVH, considers JVH a "brother"
Francisco Arellano- JVH's ex roommate
Rachel M. Clarke- victim of JVH 8/2008. Gave JVH ride home from a bar and he attacked her.
Paul Adam Hutto - brother 1 - Long criminal history
Jeremiah Blue Hutto - brother 2 - Eldest Hutto brother long criminal history - 2 children
Autumn and Cory.

Daniel Roswell Hutto - brother 3 - Long criminal history
? Hutto - sister
Alicia Hutto - sister?
Heather Gary - mother of Jeremiah Hutto's children

Elphaba could you post the link to the article about the father contacting a psychic and the area where the "mounds' were found? Much appreciated.

C'mon over baby! Wholelotta sleuthin' goin on!! :thumb: :woohoo:

Thanks, Cocoamom & Harmony2 for taking up the 'living' players post mantle. :clap: Really taking shape! Awesome work guys. :bowdown:

Slightly, OT, but, I stopped in @ a kiosk in the mall to check in this evening and I learned that "White Supr*macy" is a keyword that prevented access to some of the last thread's pages. So...FWIW...and since I may not be the only one accessing from public locations (vacationing next week on the road) please consider abbreviating or *'ng words that might cause browser filters to go censor-listic. :blowkiss:

BJB what does AFAIK mean? Still kinda new and still learning. I like the theory I read about maybe TO and others being targeted for a reason. What does TO's dad do for a living. He looks Hispanic. What does Jennifer Kesse's dad do for a living?

Ocasio is a hispanic last name. Would a white supremcy group target females of mixed relationships for the reason of trying to stop them from having more kids that are "mixed". This sounds far feached. I am going to do some more research on Rachael and Jennifer's families.

BJB what does AFAIK mean? Still kinda new and still learning. I like the theory I read about maybe TO and others being targeted for a reason. What does TO's dad do for a living. He looks Hispanic. What does Jennifer Kesse's dad do for a living?

Think AFAIK = As far as I know? BJB hit me if'n I'm wrong

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back