Define "Medicinal" *advertiser censored*!!

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
*advertiser censored* outlawed in Ukraine, unless it's “medicinal”

30 Jun, 07:34 PM

Possession of *advertiser censored* is now a criminal offense in Ukraine, Lenta.ru reports, after Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko signed a law to that effect today. Human rights activists and members of the Ukrainian artistic community had asked the president to veto the law.

The draft of the law was prepared by the Ukrainian government. It was passed by the Ukrainian parliament, the Supreme Rada, on June 11.

Now *advertiser censored* can be kept only “for medical purposes,” according to the Ukrainian Ministry of Justice. The ministry also warns that possession of a large number of identical images will be considered evidence of trading in *advertiser censored*, which is also criminalized.

Punishment for possession of *advertiser censored* will include fines and imprisonment for up to three years.

:waitasec: :eek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPGKlFdFWYs&feature=related"]YouTube - Madonna - Fever[/ame]

Never know how much I love you
Never know how much I care
But when you put your arms around me
I get a feeling that's hard to bear

This is too much Steely Dan....I know a few people who would like to purchase and view this for “medicinal”
purposes, Of Course!!! LMAO.

Good 4th to you

Gozgals

This is too much Steely Dan....I know a few people who would like to purchase and view this for “medicinal”
purposes, Of Course!!! LMAO.

Good 4th to you

Gozgals

Good fourth to you as well.

I'm assuming that "medicinal" means anyone who can't tolerate Viagara. :eek:

I think DH would define it as medicinal for his sanity when DW has a headache? :D

I think DH would define it as medicinal for his sanity when DW has a headache? :D

It must be like Medicinal Marijuana..One unclogs the brain, the other unclogs the drain! :crazy:

post-654-1169431506_thumb.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back