Prayers needed

Barbara

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I hope this is okay to post, although I can't imagine why it wouldn't be.

Misty, a long time poster on the forums and a truly nice lady, has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. This is such serious stuff that for those of you who believe in the power of prayer, or positive energy, or whatever, please take a moment to wish her well and good health to get through this.

We are all rooting for you Misty.

Barbara said:

Misty, a long time poster on the forums and a truly nice lady, has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. This is such serious stuff that for those of you who believe in the power of prayer, or positive energy, or whatever, please take a moment to wish her well and good health to get through this.

Thank you for alerting us Barbara. That is truly sad about Misty. The power of prayer cannot be underestimated. Hopefully this post about her plight will put her on many prayer chains. :) I know she will be on mine.
God bless her with strength and peace and healing.

Barbara said:
Misty, a long time poster on the forums and a truly nice lady, has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

I am so sorry to hear this. I'd noticed Misty had not posted in awhile, but I had no idea it was because of her health.

Thanks for letting us know, Barbara, so that we can include her in our prayers.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Misty honey. I am sure you will be OK, especially with all these great folks praying for you.

Barbara said:

Yes Barbara I am grateful you posted this.

Misty please know you are in my prayers. If you need anything don't hesitate to lean on the friends you have made on the internet. I speak for all of us when I say we are here for you.

I'll be e-mailing you my friend.

The power of prayer and positive thoughts is amazing. We will all be helping you in our own way.

Tricia

Misty - in this time of strife, never forget to laugh. Laughter IS the best medicine...My prayers and spiritual energy of health and healing are coming your way.

Anyone talk to Misty and can tell us news? I hope she's not to sick.

Misty..... we are pulling for you! Do everything they tell you, if possible, and think positive thoughts. I saw Jack LaLanne sell his marvelous juicer. You can get a lot of nutrition thru fruit and vegetable juices...especially if you use many different kinds in your juice.

Please don't stomp on me posters...but my friend who fought cancer years ago was given a prescription by her doctor for marijuana. And it was the only way she could keep any thing down. Don't know if your state allows it or not. Nutrition is so important in your condition!

Show Me said:
Please don't stomp on me posters...but my friend who fought cancer years ago was given a prescription by her doctor for marijuana. And it was the only way she could keep any thing down. Don't know if your state allows it or not. Nutrition is so important in your condition!

There is a website where you can purchase marijuana seeds. http://www.thcseeds.com/modules.php?name=Seeds
Misty, get well soon. You are definately Jonbenet's :angel: on earth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back