Key Players

not_my_kids

Reaction score
I thought it was time to come up with a cheat sheet and decide how we were going to refer to everyone; feel free to add as neccessary.

LB-Lindsey Baum- 10 year old girl missing from McCleary, WA since June 26th, 2009.

MB - Melissa Baum- Lindsey's mother

JB-Josh Baum- 13 y/o brother of Lindsey, son of MB.

GB - Greg Baum, Lindsey's father, military awaiting deployment, lives in TN.

KK - Kara Kampen - mother of friend MK, Lindsey's friend. One of the last people to see Lindsey.

MK - Micheala Kampen - Lindsey's friend and daughter of KK, one of the last people to see KK.

SW - Scott Williams - Significant live in other of KK, one of the last people to see Lindsey.

MM - Melissa McCann - close family friend of the Baums.

That's everyone that I can thing of that I can actually name. Everyone listed above has been named publicly in the press. If there are any mistakes, tell me, I'll fix them ASAP.

Which one is the friend who broke up the argument between Lindsey and her brother?

Which one spotted Lindsey walking home after leaving the friend's house?

Thanks for the list!

Susan

Which one is the friend who broke up the argument between Lindsey and her brother?

Which one spotted Lindsey walking home after leaving the friend's house?

Thanks for the list!

Susan

It has been discussed that these are potentially the same person, though I'm not sure if it's been confirmed. Either way, a name has not been reported for this person(s).

GB - Lindsey's father is also referred to as Scott Baum.

I saw an aunt's name in the new today. Can we put that here? Not sure she's considered "key" but she was quoted somewhere and referred to as LB's aunt. Initials "KP."

We should build on this... we have a lot more players (or possible players) now.

DG - Publicly named person of interest. House was searched under warrant.

can someone help me find the beginning when lindsey baum went missing please. I would like to read about this. thank you

Does anyone know for a fact what kind of shoes Lindsey was wearing when last seen.
I found a girls shoe the other day in an area that I think was searched by L.E. last year.
Left a voice mail with G.H. Sheriff's office,but I don't know if anyone heard it.

Does anyone know for a fact what kind of shoes Lindsey was wearing when last seen.
I found a girls shoe the other day in an area that I think was searched by L.E. last year.
Left a voice mail with G.H. Sheriff's office,but I don't know if anyone heard it.

Hi Sphibe:

I took this information off the the Lindsey Thread National Organization Forms "The Hunt for Lindsey" They also list numbers to contact Hope this helps.

Scars: Scar above her left eye. She has a birth mark dark brown on right her wrist and has colored fillings in her teeth. Clothing: long sleeve hooded shirt (not sweatshirt) light bluish/gray, jeans with knees cut out, black slip on American eagle shoes with white rubber soles, no socks. Bathing suit under clothes red, white and blue in color for both pieces, but mismatched bottoms with floral print, top stripes and polka a dot.
There is a $30,000.00 dollar reward for Lindsey safe return and further details can be located about the case and the reward at her official web sites created for her where tipsters can remain anonymous at http://www.findlindseybaum.com/ or http://helpfindlindseybaum.com/

If anyone has information on the direct location or concerning this missing child case please contact the Grays Harbor County Information Hot-line (Tip line) (866) 915-8299 or the CUE Center for Missing Persons at the 24 hour line (910) 232-1687 or (910) 343-1131, email is cuecenter@aol.com

Link: National Organization Forms “The Hunt for Lindsey Baum” - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The shoe I ran accross was a slip on,but it was not black with white rubber sole.
I'll still keep my eye's open.

Rumor has it: I know this isn't entirely correct. I just wanted this to be known since most rumors start from some grain of truth. I have heard this rumor more than once by several different people always second hand. This rumor was going around and always had the same people involved. I don't know what to think about this and there isn't much on this case anyhow. At least none that they are sharing with the public. My ex-boyfriend was in jail with a man I'll call 'Joe.' My Ex stated that 'Joe" had broken down hysterically crying about how he was in the car with others who accidentally hit LB as she was walking home. She was then grabbed up, taken, killed, and disposed of in a crab trap. Now obviously the last bit was wrong. This was said to me long before she was actually found and the tip line was called where apparently they had already gotten it checked it out and deemed it worthless. Now I know your thinking what a waste of time that was. However, as I stated before rumors and lies usually come from some sort of truth. I do remember driving through to get to work earlier that day and around the corner going through the kamilche(opposite end of McCleary going towards Shelton) there is this huge steep clay cliffside you drive past. So it goes the road then a pull-off area for cars to turn around park etc then the cliff going up. if that makes sense. The reason I bring it up is that I witnessed this blue and silver suburban attempting to drive up this incredibly steep cliff that I would imagine as well as anyone that it would only end in this car flipping backward. I don't know what would possess anyone to attempt something like that. Let alone think they could drive back down it just wasn't something normal. there was nowhere to go even if they did somehow make it up safely. The two things I mentioned probably have nothing to do with anything. Just wanted to put it all out there. maybe it will shake something loose.maybe not? You never want to leave out the things you think aren't worth talking about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back