ATV riders think they saw Sasquatch

Sky

Inactive
Reaction score
ATV riders think they saw Sasquatch

Associated Press
Jun. 11, 2004 08:50 AM

WHITEHOUSE, Yukon - It was big and hairy, but it wasn't a bear. Marion Sheldon and Gus Jules are convinced they saw Big Foot along the Alaska Highway near Whitehorse, Yukon.

The men say at first they thought they saw a man standing by the side of the road. They turned their all-terrain vehicle around, thinking it was someone in need of a ride.

But as they men approached, they say the creature crossed the road in a couple of big steps and went into the bush.

:laugh: :laugh:
Sky said:
thinking it was someone in need of a ride.
I should not be laughing ~ I am gong to Alaska in 8 weeks :confused: :eek:

Casshew said:
:laugh: :laugh:
I should not be laughing ~ I am gong to Alaska in 8 weeks :confused: :eek:

'hop in big fella ....oops!'

have fun in alaska cass, can you get internet access while your there? if not you'll be missed.

Hi there... normally I take my laptop with me when I travel, but this time I am taking my parents on a cruise ~ so I will be helping them with their luggage.. etc...

The cruise ship has an internet cafe.. so I will be able to stop in and say hi :D

vicktor said:
Darn , just when the Sasquatch myth had almost died, THIS comes along!

I think he's been living with Elvis on an island. He's just visiting for the month. They also have Nessie as a pet in their fish tank. So no worries, he'll be gone before Cass goes on holidays....

MY GOODNESS! :doh:

The most logical explanation I've heard about the sightings is when black bears stand on their hind legs look a lot like a "bigfoot". My uncle said that when you skin a bear, their body looks a lot like a man.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back