Invite EVERYONE to the Mickey Sherman Chat This Wednesday

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Mickey Sherman will be joining Websleuths.com for a chat this Wednesday at 8:00 PM Eastern time.

Please invite everyone from other forums to join us.

Here is the link to our chat info.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69168"]Chat open for discussion all day, every day! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Mickey Sherman is a great guy even if he is a defense attorney. LOL Here is his book everyone is talking about.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/How-Can-Defend-Those-People/dp/B001UE71GQ/"]Amazon.com: How Can You Defend Those People?: Mickey Sherman: Books[/ame]

Wednesday . . . Chat . . . Mickey . . . Websleuths.com . . . Tell the world

Loveya
Tricia

Gosh, I hope it is ok to post on this thread here a qcouple of questions about the chat tonight with Mickey Sherman.

I was wondering if it is ok to post a link on another forum I visit to this thread. So, they can join. I will tell them about it. I know many are already members here. I just wanted to make sure it was ok.

And one more question because I haven't been in the chat before. When I went to visit the site where the chat will be tonight, I got this message and wondered what this meant. (-NickServ- Activated nickname required.) i put in my username and password and websleuths as it stated. Does this message I got mean I did something wrong?

I apologize if this isn't the place to post questions about the chat. I just want to be prepared tonight and know what I'm doing. Thanks to anyone who can help me with this. Hopefully someone else will be just a tiny bit technically challenged and my dumb question will help them too.

Gosh, I hope it is ok to post on this thread here a qcouple of questions about the chat tonight with Mickey Sherman.

I was wondering if it is ok to post a link on another forum I visit to this thread. So, they can join. I will tell them about it. I know many are already members here. I just wanted to make sure it was ok.

And one more question because I haven't been in the chat before. When I went to visit the site where the chat will be tonight, I got this message and wondered what this meant. (-NickServ- Activated nickname required.) i put in my username and password and websleuths as it stated. Does this message I got mean I did something wrong?

I apologize if this isn't the place to post questions about the chat. I just want to be prepared tonight and know what I'm doing. Thanks to anyone who can help me with this. Hopefully someone else will be just a tiny bit technically challenged and my dumb question will help them too.
I saw no one answered your question on here. I got in alright. I don't chat so I can't help you. But I did let them know in there you had a question so maybe someone can help :)

Just put your nick and websleuths in NOT your WS password. Anyone can chat but the password section on there is only for people who have registered their nicks at nickserv--this just means that they registered their nick on the serenity server so noone else can use it.

Yes, Tricia says to invite others so its ok to do so and include the link to the chat.

Please invite everyone from other forums to join us.

to join java chat click below

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

put nickname in first blank space for nickname and skip the next blank and put websleuths in for the channel name right after the # sign (no blank space before typing websleuths) and then click on 'connect'

for Mirc Users:

open MIRC window

go to file

select server

go to Serenity IRC (hilight)

select random

then hit select on the right side

If you have chat saved to favorites delete them or they will go to old server

type in # websleuths for channel name then hit join
Edit/Delete Message

I have tried to join the chat but am unable. I have entered my WS name and websleuths in the proper places. I am not very good with computers!

Can someone report back with what was said?

Transcripts are posted here [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86217"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back