Custody of MH's daughter decided

I hope Johnny and his wife are very good to Madison and that he and his daughter build a wonderful father/daughter relationship.

I second everything you said Momtective. I hope we hear soon that she is no longer sickly and that she is the average American child. I hope JH understands that she may be a difficult child until she learns to trust her new family and that he will exercise patience, love and understanding with her.

May the Angels watch over her as she heads out on this new journey.

Salem

I am sooooooooo happy about this and I just pray I am not wrong and it is the best thing for her!

i wouldn't be surprised if she's no longer sickly either...i also am surprised that they gave her to the father she doesn't really know. i'm not saying that in a negative way. its just they usually try to keep kids with people they're use to. which leads me to another question of whether they still are not so sure that someone else either in the family or near the family that might be an accomplise. maybe they did it so they know she's out of the area and safe.

Hopefully this will be a positive move for her. I wish her as much happiness and normalcy as possible.

The legal father tumps everyone else. He didn't give up his rights as a father when he divorced the mother. The child goes to him. Next.

Poor little girl. What on Earth is going on in her little mind?

MH is a rabid dog.

Again another waste of taxpayer money to try this one. Money better spent on mental health for Sandra's mother and MH's daughter.

I loved hearing the word "flourishing" for her daughter's state now. I can't get over how "sickly" she was before and still have to wonder if MH was doing something to cause it. Taking her out of the state and away from everything is exactly what this child needed to happen. It sounds like she is on the road to recovery with her father and I wish all the best for her. Her physical health stabilizing goes a long way towards her mental capacity to heal.

I am happy for M. I hope that her Father continues to keep her out of the spotlight and let her grow and have as close to a normal childhood as possible, given what her Mother has done.

mx55.gif
Wonderful news! Sending well wishes for the "new" family...a great start of a fantastic life!

Oh this is such wonderful news ! I was so worried she would have to stay with the grandparents. I have wondered from the get go if maybe the grandparents are involved in the SC case somehow. There is something there that just bothers the carp out of me with those people. Prayers to this little girl and her new start.

Finally some good news in this case! Hope the little one adjust well to her new home with dad.

I don't think she will have much trouble adjusting to two people who love and care for her over her crazy-@ssed mother! I only hope they seek counseling for all of the things she has already been through. We don't know what her mother was doing and saying to her for all those years.

I don't think she will have much trouble adjusting to two people who love and care for her over her crazy-@ssed mother! I only hope they seek counseling for all of the things she has already been through. We don't know what her mother was doing and saying to her for all those years.

My sentiments exactly. Considering the sordid details and twisted motives I especially agree with the "crazy-@ssed" label for MH.

(IMUO- In my unhumble opinion!!)

Happy for the her, I hope too that they at least do a consult with a CP. If she is deemed to be unaffected, great! In addition, as a parent I would want a professional's advice on how to handle the questions which the child is bound to ask. Knowing the right/age appropriate way to answer them is going to be very important to her well-being.

When is this case supposed to go to trial?

Bless her sweet little heart. I pray she has a happy, healthy life with those who love her.

Wow. I had no clue that the custody case was an Orange County, CA case. That's the court I'm in on a weekly basis. I know the judge, have a lot of cases in his department. I see there is a review hearing on May 26th regarding the custody of M. I'm curious so I'm going to see if I can go and watch. It's a tiny, tiny courtroom though so they may not have room for anyone who doesn't have a case there. There are only about 15 seats or so and it's usually filled with people who have cases. But, I want to know why there are so many review hearings scheduled in that case. I saw several on line - May 26 is the last one scheduled. I also would love to hear how the child is doing. I hope she's well. What a sad thing for MH's daughter to have gone through. At least she's alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back