Woman marries a month after being stabbed by husband

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A Warwickshire woman married a man just a month after he stabbed her for having pre-wedding jitters.

Katrina Grant, 36, needed 12 stitches and suffered a collapsed lung after being stabbed by her 22-year-old fiancee Luke in a drunken attack.

He was later given a suspended sentence, but while he was on bail the couple from Nuneaton got married.

She told the News of the Worls People think I'm crazy. They don't understand how I could marry Luke after what he did, but no one knows him like I do.

"I love him. He's worth a second chance. He'll never hurt me again."

Ananova

Casshew said:

Ananova

Famous last words!!!!!!

Seriously, that is just awful! He STABBED her for having "jitters"????????
What will he do next time????
Hes a drunk and an abuser but worth a second chance? :sick:

Mrs Hugh first started her carreer working in a women's refuge, she gave it up when she finally had enough of women going back again and again to abusive husbands.
Before everyone jumps on me I know that sometimes they are intimidated into not pressing charges a lot of the time , but Mrs Hugh was abused by the women concerned by trying to prosecute their Husbands/partners on numerous occasions.
I just know we will be discussing this women again, hope it's not too soon or too serious

Lauren said:
This woman is not only nuts, she is plain stupid.........
Lauren, those snuggily teddy bears of yours are making me feel all warm and fuzzy :D

It never gets better, only worse. This is terrible. What a fantasy world she is living in.

Casshew said:

Ananova

Given that there are many nice respectable men out there, she made a conscious choice to pick someone like him. She then defends it knowingly or not. Part of it must be denial. Famous last words, indeed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back