Wienermobile Rams Into Garage. I Won't Go For The Obvious Joke!

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Linky

doc4a611fc2c54e0117965059.jpg

An Oscar Mayer Wienermobile crashed into the home and outdoor deck of Nick Krupp, 1200 Kenilworth Ave., around 11 a.m. Friday, July 17, 2009. According to a witness, the vehicle was parked in the driveway. The driver lurched the vehicle forward instead of backing out of the driveway, hitting Krupp's deck and cracking the foundation of his house. Handout Photo by Tom McCauley

Krupp’s mother, Paula Righter, may be happy that a company of Kraft’s size may be there to pay the repair bills. Friday, she said, she was about to finalize a homeowners insurance policy with Geico.

When they learned that she needed to file a wienermobile-inflicted claim, she said they rejected her application.

:laughbig: The only thing that could make this story more funny is if it had hit a donut truck.

I JUST KNEW IT! The Weinermobile has been planning this home invasion for fifty years! Oh, the minds of the twisted....... I wonder what other covert operation it was involved in as it drove all over the country for decades???

crazy.gif

I JUST KNEW IT! The Weinermobile has been planning this home invasion for fifty years! Oh, the minds of the twisted....... I wonder what other covert operation it was involved in as it drove all over the country for decades???

crazy.gif

They were secretly trying out Armor on the hot dog. They also were covertly monitoring Ball Parks, to be frank. :crazy:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg8aqu9HL_o&feature=related"]YouTube - Talking Hot dog drive in movie commercial[/ame]

Once again, I'll ignore the obvious joke! :eek:

About fifteen years ago, I pulled up next to that thing at a red light. Naturally, I couldn't help myself. I rolled down my window and said "Pardon me; do you have any Grey Poupon?" Dude looked down at me and said "Wait . . . Are those Bugle Boy jeans you're wearing?"

:floorlaugh:

:eek::eek::eek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6JaffAqLM8&feature=related"]YouTube - A weiner (hot dog) commercial[/ame]

It's good thing it was the garage. It would've destroyed the back door.

About fifteen years ago, I pulled up next to that thing at a red light. Naturally, I couldn't help myself. I rolled down my window and said "Pardon me; do you have any Grey Poupon?" Dude looked down at me and said "Wait . . . Are those Bugle Boy jeans you're wearing?"

:floorlaugh:

OMG, I was already laughing but then to read this... I'm hysterical and in tears and my kids think I've really lost my mind this time. Too funny! :D

I thought from reading the article there is more than one Weinermobile.

Wow! Talk about trying to put a round peg in a square hole! :eek:

Linky

doc4a611fc2c54e0117965059.jpg

I TOLD you not to let your mother drive! Let's kneel and pray Wiki doesn't find out.
More fun with captions. ;) hehehe Too late, Boys!

On July 17th, 2009, a Wienermobile on a dead end street in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin was attempting to turn around in a home's driveway. The woman driving accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake and lodged the Wienermobile under a house, destroying a deck and cracking the home's foundation.[7]

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wienermobile[/ame]

More fun with captions. ;) hehehe Too late, Boys!

On July 17th, 2009, a Wienermobile on a dead end street in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin was attempting to turn around in a home's driveway. The woman driving accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake and lodged the Wienermobile under a house, destroying a deck and cracking the home's foundation.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wienermobile

BA DUM BUM Ptsch!

Thanks for the link!

From the linked article;

Drivers of the Wienermobiles are known as Hotdoggers and often hand out toy whistles shaped as replicas of the Wienermobile, known as Wienerwhistles.

Oh, it was funny, Scandi!!! I don't think Steely Dan meant anything by his little no no finger. LOL

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back