Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Here is link to thread one: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86260"]Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Here is a link to thread two: [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86520"]Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86601"]Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please be responsible with your posting. Don't bring innocent bystanders into the mix and reveal all their personal information or link to it.
Don't start rumors which is not the same thing as interpreting or speculating known facts.

If you are unsure, then don't post it.

Thanks J Bean for the new thread.. ....first time I have been on an active thread here when it has been locked down for review, whew!!!!!!!!!:crazy: could not get back to the page I was reading and I thought OH NO...I have not posted..what did I do??? LOL

Please be responsible with your posting. Don't bring innocent bystanders into the mix and reveal all their personal information or link to it.
Don't start rumors which is not the same thing as interpreting or speculating known facts.

If you are unsure, then don't post it.

There have been times I've been tempted to start "sleuthing" friends and aquaintances of perps and then I stop and think "what if this were me? What if I were the neighbor/friend/co-worker/ex-wife of this perp and people were exposing my life online?" It is a lot easier for me to back-off from going on rabbit trails when I think along those lines. Hopes it helps :)

(post #701)Now the car auction is something that I've thought about.

Just wanted to place a factoid out there regarding MB's employment -- while looking at the Pamela Wiggins arrest report for other information, under the 'vicim' information, I noted that in 1993, there are two entries for MB where she listed her place of employment as Discount Auto Broker, 690 N Navy Blvd. She otherwise is listed as unemployed.

I wanted to find out if this auto broker was a BB owned operation, and it was not, at least as far as records show. What I did see, though, and I found this time and again when researching BBs businesses, as well as other loan and auto sales related business, was that these people will start a company at an address... then fail to file report, or voluntarily fold the biz. You then see that they physically never moved, never changed phone number, so you look up phone number. You find three other biz related to that number, some also no longer filing as active, with maybe one active, but under a new DBA name, but with same owners. In short, every one of these businesses I have looked into, without exception, meets my own definition of a 'web' of interlocking businesses, with no clear rhyme nor reason to the hop scotching. I followed this one across the state, and the business owner now runs an operation with entire family on the East Florida Coast, but the address of residence in corp filings is the same old Pcola address for Discount Auto broker at 690 N Navy. What I found interesting is that Bing and Google street view of that address show a clearly dilapidated old lot, with a building that looks ramshackle and abandoned... clearly no 'stock' of autos for sale... yet, there are four of five private cars pulled in front of it in most photos, so *something* goes on at that location....

I have a couple of reasons for writing this post:

1) Document that MB was at one time shown as involved in used auto herself, otuside hubbies overt owned biz,

2) Illustrate the transient and shifting nature of the used auto business, and how difficult it is to trace the businesses themselves, let alone transactions.

3) Provide a resource -- The link where the Pam Wiggins report is at, also has links to all the other arrest reports, so it is a handy reference for sleuths:

http://www.northescambia.com/?p=9545

Thanks J Bean for the new thread.. ....first time I have been on an active thread here when it has been locked down for review, whew!!!!!!!!!:crazy: could not get back to the page I was reading and I thought OH NO...I have not posted..what did I do??? LOL
Now you've really done it! We can read your minds now and I know what you WANTED to post, so I had to shut it down.
:blowkiss:

My first thought when that happens is "OH NO! AM I IN TIME OUT?" I had just posted about the Weinermobile and wasn't sure if I had said too much about hot dogs or sumthin'.

:crazy::eek::crazy:

Now you've really done it! We can read your minds now and I know what you WANTED to post, so I had to shut it down.

pssst...Nana....if we grab those cones off the mods' heads, they won't be able to read your mind anymore! On the count of three! one....two......

So LPG JR allegedly killed this couple 4 days after his anniversary? I am real anxious to hear the reports Monday concerning his wife TG and where she and the kids took off to.

You knew I was just sitting here biting my lip to post,roflmbo....I am just amazed at the wealth of info everyone is bringing to the table and sooooooooooo appreciate everyone's hard work:clap:

Well my posts keep getting deleted its funny that its just been the ones that are questioning and digging into Birds finances...and how he went from divorce 20 years ago at 47 is it? with 2000 dollars in his pocket, to now living in a mansion and having a safe in the floor supposedly filled with close to a half of a million dollars....

It kinda feels like the sleuthing is being directed (IMHO) here..... so I'll drop back to lurking around

it was nice to meet all of you and good luck with your future investigations :)

My first thought when that happens is "OH NO! AM I IN TIME OUT?" I had just posted about the Weinermobile and wasn't sure if I had said too much about hot dogs or sumthin'.

:crazy::eek::crazy:

Hey Kimster - LOL - Good to see you!

Well my posts keep getting deleted its funny that its just been the ones that are questioning and digging into Birds finances...and how he went from divorce 20 years ago at 47 is it? with 2000 dollars in his pocket, to now living in a mansion and having a safe in the floor supposedly filled with close to a half of a million dollars....

It kinda feels like the sleuthing is being directed (IMHO) here..... so I'll drop back to lurking around

Please reconsider....we need everyone working here and you are doing a great job!!

I must admit this is what I was asking also and trying to sleuth.......a few days ago

I was about to read thread #3, when it was closed.
I've been away.
The last one I read said the adoptions were not on the up & up.........
any links?
any links about how much money or what was in the safe?

What happens next is the thread gets reviewed and then the mod lets everyone know what the problem was...it happens from time to time and no one is singled out. Just hang tight and shrug it off. If you were doing something really wrong, you wouldn't be able to tell us about it! LOL!

When you are newer to WS and haven't seen this done before, a pulled thread can be alarming. For those who've been through it a few times, it's more of a learning experience. :blowkiss:

I didn't really see thread #3 before it was moved to review. However, it is too bad this forum doesn't have semi-private rooms where a core group of people can discuss ideas that may be considered too borderline for general discussion while still maturing thoughts / ideas enough so that they can either be made public, passed on to law enforcement or disregarded.

There is a need to challenge and consider ideas that one can not put in the public domain. Even though I am basically a lurker .... this forum lacks this element. Also, I am not suggesting that I or many others whom have posted here should be included in the semi-private discussion mentioned. IMO ...

MOD: Does this forum allow for creating private rooms for a select group of people whom can agree upon a set of rules / bylaws?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail