Same-name couple to wed after Facebook meeting

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
By SARAH LARIMER (AP) – 1 hour ago
MIAMI — This October, Kelly Hildebrandt will vow to share her life with a man who already shares her name.
This is not a joke. Kelly Katrina Hildebrandt, 20, and Kelly Carl Hildebrandt, 24, expect just over 100 guests to attend a ceremony at the Lighthouse Point Yacht & Racquet Club in South Florida, where they will become husband and wife. more at link: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gbMwreI6KSx-2lPTRMW_KiSyB1yAD99IBVI80

That's a cute story! One to share with their future childen and grandchildren!

That is so cool. I had a friend in highschool named Kelly who dated a guy named Kelly, also i knew a girl named Casey who dated a guy named kasey

I worked with a gal years ago who met and fell in love with a man who shared her last name. Her grandmother was SURE they were related somehow, though I don't recall her going back 250 years on the family tree to prove it. I told her that at least she saved the time having to change her name on docs. Now regarding the Kelly and Kelly couple......all I can say is that their credit reports once married are going to be a jumbled mess. They had each best run an individual report and document all account numbers etc........for future reference because after they marry and apply for joint credit....it's going to be a nightmare. Trust me....after years of seeing Jr.'s II's and same names having problems with their accounts not reporting properly.....my advice to them is know what belongs to which Kelly b4 the I do's. So cute.. they are sooooooooooo young but I wish them well. Some things are just destiny.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back