TX TX - Irving, WhtMale 20-39, 476UMTX, Dismembered; in 7 plastic bags, Dec'02

Snufamonbobball

But O for the touch of the vanished hand & the sou
Reaction score
I'm pretty amature at this, so I was hoping to get some other opinions about these cases.

Doe Network lists the cause of death as Homicide- Dismemberment. Does this mean he was dismembered alive? or does it mean he was dismembered after he was killed? Anyway about it- pretty extreme (they even removed his organs and put them in a different bag).

Mr. Lee was involved with the manufacture and distribution of meth- he had recently been sentenced to a year in prison for distribution and manufacture of meth. Perhaps someone was afraid he was going to talk.

Please take a look and tell me what you think- Thanks!

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/476umtx.html
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/lee_ken.html

Attachments

• 476UMTX.jpg
    476UMTX.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 24
  • lee_ken.jpg
    lee_ken.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 17
Its possible. The UID had no facial features - so the sketch artist didn't have much to go on. The pictures are similar - the ears don't match and the lips are different but the chin and eyebrow ridges are strong in both men. I would think (I'm not sure) that the sketch artist would be pretty accurate when it came to bone structure, even without facial features.

The timing is also consistent - missing 10/2002 and found 12/2002. Different states but that could have been done on purpose. Obviously, the perp did not want the UID identified - so take him a long way away and remove his facial features and dismember him and it would be pretty darn hard to ID him.

I think it is a stong possibility.

Salem

the very deliberate and excessive dismemberment also strikes me as drug/organized crime related. The dates are close and the UID looks similar enough to warrant submission to both police depts.

I think there is a simple question to be asked of the LE handling Mr. Lee's case-was he circumcised? Because the Doe was not, so if Mr. Lee was then he is automatically ruled out....

Many thanks to Believe- Mr. Lee (per sheriff) is circumcised.

Yes, it was worth a try and now we know that Mr. Lee is ruled out. Ruling out is as important as ruling in.

Thanks Snufamonbobball and thank you Believe!

Salem

Just want to say "good work" to everyone on this - clearly it is a rule out but I'm actually slightly surprised that it's not a match as the two matched so well otherwise, despite the distance.

I don't know if Hispanic v. Caucasian was a distinction made at the time (2002), but the description on Doe Network sounds very much like a Hispanic male: light brown skin, black hair, uncircumcised, found with shopping bags from Latin stores (Carnival Food Store, Fiesta Food Store). While that could certainly also fit the description of a white guy, I don't think that it would be good to eliminate Hispanic/Latino missing persons for this UID.

One possibility: Jorge Galvan, missing from Houston, TX on 11/27/2012. 35 years old, 5'7", black hair, light brown skin, Hispanic/White. Last seen leaving with a work client.

Missing Persons
Missing Person Case

Bumping.

One thing that strikes me - the description of him sounds very much like that of a Hispanic male, yet NamUs, Doenet, and the Texas DPS all list him as white.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back