Pamela Long Wiggins In-Depth Discussion

Dear Prudence

Reaction score
Let's discuss Pamela Long Wiggins! In my opinion only, I believe she's much more involved in this crime than LE is letting on right now. I'm thinking she is the mastermind that hired LPG, Jr. or she's very close to the mastermind. I don't have any proof, it's just my theory. I don't think she would be part of this crime for the theft of money, she has plenty of her own money. The only other reason I can think of that she would be helping him is romantic infatuation. :puke:

I've been trying to find any link between the Billings and Long but with no luck. I've been looking at her businesses and property holdings. If anyone else wants to look here are the websites:

www.sunbiz.org - here you can see that Pamela Long owns Magnolia Management Company, Inc. which owns Providence Properties, LLC.

http://www.escpa.org/SearchResultList.aspx?s=prq - this site is Escambia County property appraisals - Providence owns some plus PL owns a condo

http://www.srcpa.org/search1.html - this is Santa Rosa County property appraisals - Providence owns a $600,000 piece of commercial property (might be her antiques store?) Also, do a seach on PL as the owner on this site and you will find a lot of property she owns.

It's a real mystery to me why and how this lady is involved this horrible crime. Let me know what you've found out and what you think. Thanks!

It seems like she is deeply involved, but I have to wonder how in the world she was released on bail if she is indeed the mastermind. What amount of bail was set? I've always wondered, but didn't want to wade through the long threads the find out.

(I'm so tickled there is a forum for this case now!)

It seems like she is deeply involved, but I have to wonder how in the world she was released on bail if she is indeed the mastermind. What amount of bail was set? I've always wondered, but didn't want to wade through the long threads the find out.

(I'm so tickled there is a forum for this case now!)

Bail was only set at $10,000. That is for a charge of "accessory after the fact." I think that's the only charge for her so far. If the stories in the media from today and yesterday are true, I would expect more charges for her soon. It's been stated she was at the Billings' property during a "dry-run" and that she was waiting in her minivan during the crime on the side of the road and met the ninjas at her antique store to receive the safe that was stolen. While I don't think LE has confirmed any of this here's some media links:

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090721/NEWS01/90721014

http://ricksblog.biz/?p=6883

I just posted the search warrant for Wiggin's vehicle in the documents section.
Two things.

1. The search was done today and the form states that she was arrested today. Unless I'm just reading this wrong.

2. The section where the vehicle information is entered when the search is in progress is wrong. The warrant was for Wiggin's vehicle, but the description is for the 82 Dodge van.

Any thoughts?

No doubt that this woman is deeply involved! It has been said that the ninja's practiced at her home in Gulf Breeze, she went on the dry run, had the safe buried in her backyard. You can't tell me that she didn't know about this crime before it happened! Maybe that smile on her face in her mug shot was because she THINKS she's getting off lightly by only being charged as an accessory after the fact. I think before it's all said and done with she'll be slapped with some other charges.

Sounds like she was an accessory BEFORE the fact, for heaven's sake!
You better believe it,she was in this up to her eyeballs as my mom would say,why in the world is she still free?

Mike Galanos is discussing this case on HLN now. They keep referring to the Sheriff's description of this case as a "humdinger" and plenty more to come. It is just too baffling to comprehend yet.

No doubt that this woman is deeply involved! It has been said that the ninja's practiced at her home in Gulf Breeze, she went on the dry run, had the safe buried in her backyard. You can't tell me that she didn't know about this crime before it happened! Maybe that smile on her face in her mug shot was because she THINKS she's getting off lightly by only being charged as an accessory after the fact. I think before it's all said and done with she'll be slapped with some other charges.

The smile on her face is just as disgusting as KC Anthony! I hope they wipe that smile right off both their faces!!:mad:

No doubt that this woman is deeply involved! It has been said that the ninja's practiced at her home in Gulf Breeze, she went on the dry run, had the safe buried in her backyard.

ITA. That accessory AFTER the fact part bugs me. If all the affidavits we've read in the news are true, then she was helping them BEFORE the murders. I'm stunned that she's out on bail.

maybe because she's being 'tracked' in every way possible (bait) in hopes of finding 'others' or getting to the core & motivation for the crime which may be beyond what appears obvious; maybe to anger those who remain in jail so they spill more of the beans...

I think add'l charges will be forthcoming, how's that expression go? "It ain't over till the fat lady sings."

I just posted the search warrant for Wiggin's vehicle in the documents section.
Two things.

1. The search was done today and the form states that she was arrested today. Unless I'm just reading this wrong.

2. The section where the vehicle information is entered when the search is in progress is wrong. The warrant was for Wiggin's vehicle, but the description is for the 82 Dodge van.

Any thoughts?

I think I posted the warrant in the wrong section, should have gone in the media section. Can it be moved? Sorry

FYI - Here's just a little background on PLW:
Pamela Laverne Long Wiggins has many aliases most of which I think are due to different marraiges. She is currently married to Hugh Wiggins.

She was the 8th person arrested and is reported to be a friend and landlord to Leonard Patrick Gonzalez, Jr.

It was originally reported she is a real estate agent, but was later determined she is not and was confused with another Pamela Long who is a realtor in the same area of Gulf Breeze.

It has been reported she is wealthy and owns an antiques mall, multiple properties, a yacht named the "Classy Lady" and a Rolls Royce.

Here is a media report from when she was first arrested:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Story?id=8086274&page=1
snipped from this article:
Wiggins is a "family friend" and landlord to Leonard Gonzalez Jr., who police called a "pivotal" player in the July 9 double murder, Morgan said.

"We know she was associated with [Gonzalez Jr.] up until the day of the murders," Morgan said.

Morgan says that Wiggins has several aliases, including Pamela Wiggins, Pamela Malden, Pamela Long and Pamela Laverne Long Coco, according to NorthEscambia.com.

I think I posted the warrant in the wrong section, should have gone in the media section. Can it be moved? Sorry

I think it's fine in the documents section since it is an important document.

PW has to know that she is in all probablilty being watched......if she does not then she is a fool IMO,lol
But I don't see how they can track her every move including phone calls,etc. there seems to be plenty she could be doing while free. :confused: IMO

I heard Sheriff Morgan tell Wolf Blitzer (on CNN Headline News via satellite radio) that the bond amounts are set by the Attorney General - not by the county LE and it's based on the charges brought against someone at the time they're arrested.

So Pam Wiggens was arrested as an accessory after the fact - therefore, her bond could only be $10,000 at that time.

I imagine that if she charged with murder- or similar felony charge - she'll get no bond. Or at least, I hope so. :furious:

I hope they took her passport. How do they plan to prevent her from leaving the country? or running to another state? Seems risky to me to release someone who is a primary POI in this case. It's a puzzle to me! :confused:

PW has to know that she is in all probablilty being watched......if she does not then she is a fool IMO,lol

She's a fool alright. Look what she allegedly participated in, and then take a look at the video of her "perp walk" and then look at her mugshot. FOOL! lol

Let's discuss Pam Long! In my opinion only, I believe she's much more involved in this crime than LE is letting on right now. I'm thinking she is the mastermind that hired LPG, Jr. or she's very close to the mastermind. I don't have any proof, it's just my theory. I don't think she would be part of this crime for the theft of money, she has plenty of her own money. The only other reason I can think of that she would be helping him is romantic infatuation. :puke:

I've been trying to find any link between the Billings and Long but with no luck. I've been looking at her businesses and property holdings. If anyone else wants to look here are the websites:

www.sunbiz.org - here you can see that Pamela Long owns Magnolia Management Company, Inc. which owns Providence Properties, LLC.

http://www.escpa.org/SearchResultList.aspx?s=prq - this site is Escambia County property appraisals - Providence owns some plus PL owns a condo

http://www.srcpa.org/search1.html - this is Santa Rosa County property appraisals - Providence owns a $600,000 piece of commercial property (might be her antiques store?) Also, do a seach on PL as the owner on this site and you will find a lot of property she owns.

It's a real mystery to me why and how this lady is involved this horrible crime. Let me know what you've found out and what you think. Thanks!

IMO - Since she and MB were close in age I am wondering if they both worked together 20 years ago? Sometimes people can carry a vengenace for a very long time. I wonder if she knew BB 20 years ago? Just something I have been pondering for a while now. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back