Leonard Gonzalez Jr.

Please update me...I heard on the news that he was a friend of BB in the past? I don't have a link...just heard them talking on CNN yesterday.

Kimster, There are conflicing reports. The media is saying that BB loaned or gifted money to LPGjr to help him open a martial arts stuidio, while the Billing's family attorney and spokesperson is saying that a record of a loan hasn't not been found.

Kimster, There are conflicing reports. The media is saying that BB loaned or gifted money to LPGjr to help him open a martial arts stuidio, while the Billing's family attorney and spokesperson is saying that a record of a loan hasn't not been found.

That's it! I heard about the martial arts studio. Thanks Gypsy! :blowkiss:

Wow, and it says Thornton and several other suspects told investigators that Leonard Gonzalez Jr was the sole shooter. So, they're all starting to turn on Jr. and talking a blue streak trying to stay off of death row.

ah yeah, but LPGjr said he was totally innocent and accused his dad, LPG SR, of being mentally unstable for throwing him under the bus.:rolleyes:

And what did LPG SR's sister day about SR on national tv? She said he was evil, crazy, and deserved to removed from society. When asked about LPG Jr, I believe she said "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!"

Hey all - since I have not link - you NEED to take this as speculation for now.

It is being said that LPG Jr knew Gary Sumner though martial arts. This would explain how LPG ended up with Stallsworth because Stallsworth had *stars* in his eyes with Sumner over the car stuff. I hope this gives a better idea how two different groups came together.

Hey all - since I have not link - you NEED to take this as speculation for now.

It is being said that LPG Jr knew Gary Sumner though martial arts. This would explain how LPG ended up with Stallsworth because Stallsworth had *stars* in his eyes with Sumner over the car stuff. I hope this gives a better idea how two different groups came together.

Thanks! I have asked several times if it was know how the two groups were related. Looking forward to hearing more

WEARTV reported on 5pm news:

Investigators searched LPGJr's home looking for the following:

Black shirt & Pants
Masks
ADOPTION PAPERS
Birth Certificates
Communication Devices
Small Safe

What investigators found:

Black gloves/pants/jacket
Bungee Cord
Envelope w/ Writing
Computer/Phone/SIM Card
Blood samples from laundry room
Carpet from Bedroom

WEAR-TV...

Attorney Jim Jenkins/ M. James Jenkins; http://www.jenkinslaw.net/lawyer-attorney-1173639.html :

Jr. Was Hired By His Client's Ex-Wife To Develop/Create A Criminal Case Against His Client. The Ex-Wife Paid Jr. Over $150K 3-4 Months Of Last Year. Jr. Followed His Client All Around The World. Within Months His Client Was Accused Of Child Molestation.

The Ex-Wife Cut The Payments Off, And Jr. Changed His Story Saying The Guy Was Innocent Under Oath. Jr. Was Given Blanket Immunity. His Client Was Cleared Of Charges.

WEAR-TV...

Attorney Jim Jenkins/ M. James Jenkins; http://www.jenkinslaw.net/lawyer-attorney-1173639.html :

Jr. Was Hired By His Client's Ex-Wife To Develop/Create A Criminal Case Against His Client. The Ex-Wife Paid Jr. Over $150K 3-4 Months Of Last Year. Jr. Followed His Client All Around The World. Within Months His Client Was Accused Of Child Molestation.

The Ex-Wife Cut The Payments Off, And Jr. Changed His Story Saying The Guy Was Innocent Under Oath. Jr. Was Given Blanket Immunity. His Client Was Cleared Of Charges.

:eek:

If this is accurate, I wonder who found him, the lawyer or the client.

Article from PNJ - Wednesday, July 22, 2009
(Quote)
Suspects: Gonalez the Only Shooter

Leonard Gonzalez Jr. pulled the trigger of the 9 mm pistol that killed Byrd and Melanie Billings, search warrant affidavits claim.

Wayne Coldiron and Frederick Thornton Jr., both charged with open counts of murder and a count of home invasion, told investigators that they saw Gonzalez Jr. kill the couple, according to search warrants filed in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties.

One of the Billingses was shot to death after their hands were bound by plastic zip ties, but the court documents didn't specify which.
(End Quote)
Read more here . . .
http://www.pnj.com/article/20090722/NEWS01/907220336/1051

I believe NOTHING that supposedly comes out of JR's mouth-seriously!
I was theorizing that he was paid to do a "hit" but now that HE is supposing claiming it-I think I might change my view!!!:crazy:

wear-tv...

Attorney jim jenkins/ m. James jenkins; http://www.jenkinslaw.net/lawyer-attorney-1173639.html :

Jr. Was hired by his client's ex-wife to develop/create a criminal case against his client. The ex-wife paid jr. Over $150k 3-4 months of last year. Jr. Followed his client all around the world. Within months his client was accused of child molestation.

The ex-wife cut the payments off, and jr. Changed his story saying the guy was innocent under oath. Jr. Was given blanket immunity. His client was cleared of charges.

who is ex-wife .....anyone know ???

I wonder if they got the confessions before or after the police likely revealed they saw the surveillance tapes.

Has anyone come across any information concerning JR's daughter (whom he insists was "abducted" by family members). I remember reading a post a couple of threads back from someone purporting to be the child's grandmother. Was this verifiable in any way?

I'm wondering if this child might have been placed in foster care or even possibly adopted at some point. I see no reason to think that she was in the Billings home at the time of the murders but might she have ever been there? I'm wondering if MB ever assisted other families with placements. This is common practice for special needs adoptive families in my experience.

I recall seeing a photo of a lovely little girl on JRs MS page, identified as B. I'm really going out on a limb here and wondering if the little girl might have some special need ie. spectrum disorder which would have precipitated her needing to be in a specialized placement, possibly with her maternal family's agreement and support.

This is the only possible reason I can see that LE are searching for adoption papers. Please remember that this is totally conjecture on my part. Being an special needs adoption advocate, my thoughts always go to the children. If someone were to break into my home, they would find locked files of confidential and sensitive adoption related documents connected to the hundreds of children I have assisted over the years. I'm wondering if MB might have had the same sort of files.

JR seemed VERY committed to finding that child IMO.

Regarding the daughter of Gonzalez JR. That poster (the grandmother or aunt - I can't remember which one) only posted once or twice under the name of Jherkel I believe (or JenHerkel). You can find the poster by doing a search in the members list. I don't recall seeing a post verifying that she was who she claimed to be, but my personal feeling is that she was legit (However, we've all been duped before).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back