Questions and Answers ONLY - *NO DISCUSSIONS*

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
This thread is for those who need to answer a simple question and get a simple answer. This is helpful when there are so many perps involved!

Which perp is in the armed forces? I'd like to start a thread on him, if one is not done already. Thanks!

I am not sure where to post this so it has ended up here by a flip-of-a-coin.

Should someone start a Breaking News / Latest News thread with only updates and news links with no discussion? It would be nice having ONE place to go for updates.

Also, this is not for opinion type questions, but rather objective questions.

Leave a question or leave an answer. No in depth discussion.

I am not sure where to post this so it has ended up here by a flip-of-a-coin.

Should someone start a Breaking News / Latest News thread with only updates and news links with no discussion? It would be nice having ONE place to go for updates.
Here ya go:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86764"]Media links **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I've wondered about this all last night and today -- did the Billings not have ANY help in caring for these kids??? It was just Byrd and Melanie taking care of all those kids? No one else there during the day or night -- no helper, part time babysitter, etc.?? (I have 3 normal ones myself and cannot fathom that). Thanks.

I've wondered about this all last night and today -- did the Billings not have ANY help in caring for these kids??? It was just Byrd and Melanie taking care of all those kids? No one else there during the day or night -- no helper, part time babysitter, etc.?? (I have 3 normal ones myself and cannot fathom that). Thanks.

They DID have help caring for the kids. Several, in fact. There was an adjoining house next door, as well.

Does anyone have the link to look up boaters registration for Florida and Alabama?

Yes, PNJ.com reprinted an article from Dec. 25th, 2005 titled "Caring by the Dozen" where they mention that a "Gwenn Echo" who worked for the Billings taking care for the children 5 days a week in an article titled "Caring by the Dozen:"

http://www.pnj.com/article/99999999/SPECIAL/907100342

***This is snipped from the article that they reprinted last week - Gwenn Echo is mentioned on page 3:***

Editor's note: This story by former News Journal staff writer Nicole Lozare originally was published in the Pensacola News Journal on Dec. 25, 2005. Byrd and Melanie Billings were found shot to death in their home Thursday, July 9, 2009.

"Visitors to the Billingses' home are always surprised by the lack of chaos.

Gwen Echo, 48, works five days a week there, helping take care of the children.

"They're not hard to take care of," she said. "Their mother has them trained."

There have been other names mentioned who helped the Billings with childcare here on WS. IIRC, one was a nurse. (Can't find the link to that at the moment. Do a search in Thread 1 and I think you will it there.)

HAS ANYONE LEARNED WHO'S THE EX-WIFE ???

From Gonzalez, Jr Forum:

WEAR-TV...

Attorney Jim Jenkins/ M. James Jenkins; http://www.jenkinslaw.net/lawyer-attorney-1173639.html :

Jr. Was Hired By His Client's Ex-Wife To Develop/Create A Criminal Case Against His Client. The Ex-Wife Paid Jr. Over $150K 3-4 Months Of Last Year. Jr. Followed His Client All Around The World. Within Months His Client Was Accused Of Child Molestation.

The Ex-Wife Cut The Payments Off, And Jr. Changed His Story Saying The Guy Was Innocent Under Oath. Jr. Was Given Blanket Immunity. His Client Was Cleared Of Charges.

WHO IS EX-WIFE .....ANYONE KNOW ???

HAS ANYONE LEARNED WHO'S THE EX-WIFE ???

From Gonzalez, Jr Forum:

WHO IS EX-WIFE .....ANYONE KNOW ???

was BB ever a client of this lawyer??? wonder who his client was or the X so their could be another connection with JR being in the middle of things so to speak.................

I understand that Ashley is Melanie's 23 year old biological daughter. I have a couple of questions for anyone who may know.

1.) Did Byrd Billings adopt Ashley?

2.) I understand that Ashley says she and her husband will move into the home and raise the children. That is an awful lot for someone so young. Can she just do this, or will she have to go through any legalities?

3.) Has there been any mention of a will of either Byrd or Melanie Billings? The adopted children will share equally in any inheiritance, won't they?

TIA

Could someone provide the link to PLW and HW marriage certificate? I searched and cannot find it. TIA

Edit: Never mind, found it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back