WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved over from thread #7:

What does this post mean on her guest book? Did I miss that she has 3 other siblings?:

Tena *advertiser censored*****

07/21/2009
20:21 h
Lindsey, I want you to know that L****, B*******, and *advertiser censored***** are praying for your safe return! It has been hard on them to know that their sister and brother is going through this hell!! We all pray for your safe return! Scott our thoughts are with you and Melissa as well.

http://www.findlindseybaum.com/31001.html

I think Scott has a new family in Tennessee - likely Lindsey has half-brothers & half-sisters

I'm guessing that is Scotts wife and they are either half or step siblings..

Scott (goes by Greg) and his new wife were married less than 2 weeks before Lindsey disappeared.

I'm confused though.. her myspace talks about "taking her step daughter" to the airport on July 14

How many families does Scott have?

the L child mentioned in the note has the last name B. older than lb.
facebook.

Ok, so I think I have this figured out. Scott has at least 5 kids (the three mentioned in the guest book--T is the mom to those three), Lindsey and Josh (by Melissa) and then his current (new) wife has two children from a former marriage/relationship.

I'm amazed at the incorrect info that a "local" is posting over at SM. It's like she's trying to send everyone on a wild goose chase. Bizarre.

Do me a favor.. Do these areas look anything alike?
16858481.jpg

elmawa2.jpg

OMG.. I just figured out the area she posted. Doesn't make any sense at all. How'd she get that and where she says the picture is of.. mixed up?

I would like to find out more about all the 3 other brothers and sisters that Lindsey has and their ages. I would have to assume they are all older...but how old? It would also appear by that post from their mom that they do have some relationship with Lindsey and her brother. How strange we are only finding out about them now!

No, they look nothing alike! Unless they tore the fairgrounds down and started rebuilding it with first getting rid of the highways...that is not the same place at all, imo.

Congratulations on the return of your son, Jennifer, even moreso when he steps off the aircraft and embraces you.

SS, a candle light vigil here, on the same night, to me sounds like an "excellent" idea, the locals gather physically and "we" all who can't be their physically can gather in some above the physical way.

I would like to find out more about all the 3 other brothers and sisters that Lindsey has and their ages. I would have to assume they are all older...but how old? It would also appear by that post from their mom that they do have some relationship with Lindsey and her brother. How strange we are only finding out about them now!

I can only find one.. L (mentioned in the guest book). She is 17 and lives in Utah. You can find her myspace (private) by looking for the mom (public myspace, name in guestbook). She is on her friends list (so is Scott/Greg and his new wife-public with some private areas)

Can anyone find a vehicle ownership for FL this year? I'd just like to find out if it's white. Just a request if anyone knows how to legally access such records

No, they look nothing alike! Why?

She posted the second picture saying it was the Elma Fairgrounds (not sure why she didn't really explain). The first picture is of the fairgrounds. Her picture is of the high school here in Montesano.

I don't know how she got them mixed up.

She also talks about some man and something that happened with her. If I'm correct.. she has the wrong name. Yet she's trying to make it sound like he is Mark (the drunk the JVK ran into). Saying he is connected to Larson Road and everything.

She's giving me the creeps for some reason. I don't understand why she is giving out false info.

Thank you Normcar, Dates were confirmed today. I can't wait until he's home.

And I think I might be able to get the car info (not positive.. gotta make some calls tomorrow). No promises but I will try.

Legally of course ;)

Jennifer, that's who I thought you were referring to. Thanks for clarifying it.

SS, a candle light vigil here, on the same night, to me sounds like an "excellent" idea, the locals gather physically and "we" all who can't be their physically can gather in some above the physical way.
On the 25th, I will start a Candlelight Vigil thread here and those wanting to participate can do so! I have my candles and the prayer to St. Anthony ready (and no...not Catholic...but sure believe in that prayer!).

What a great idea SS, I applaud you, even though it's simply symbolic, it will definitely generate a few emotions here and inspirations to keep on keepin' on, and for the sake of Lindsey.

GREAT idea! I'll be there, in spades

She posted the second picture saying it was the Elma Fairgrounds (not sure why she didn't really explain). The first picture is of the fairgrounds. Her picture is of the high school here in Montesano.

I don't know how she got them mixed up.

She also talks about some man and something that happened with her. If I'm correct.. she has the wrong name. Yet she's trying to make it sound like he is Mark (the drunk the JVK ran into). Saying he is connected to Larson Road and everything.

She's giving me the creeps for some reason. I don't understand why she is giving out false info.
It doesn't make any sense. Who knows why people do some things tho? Attention maybe?

Jennifer, one thing that I appreciate about what I perceive in your nature is that you have the ability to be both objective and subjective, and you can turn it on and off when it is necessary. I appreciate that very much when reading your posts because you are able to be objective when objectivity is required, without attention to subjective things like emotion. You tell it like it is, and ask questions and answer them like it is, that is a fabulous talent, indeed, imo.

Supersleuthe characteristics, imo. It's something that is important for detectives, who are human, but keep the goal in mind, and sometimes need to get extremely objective in the search for the motive, method, and opportunity.

I think this is the reason you are so bothered by a whole lot of "emotional" speculation from time to time, and I agree with you, it smokes up the view.

Anyway, if someone can pick up some MVB info about Fes..., it would be very interesting to me

The white car seems to me to be important, if FL owns a white car then that is something to consider. He has clearly demonstrated that he is both a bad driver and a drunk who has no problem jumping into a vehicle when intoxicated. He is related to ML, may have even lived in the ML residence during the time of their occupation of that rental property. The local kids chat about this "white" car that drives around trying to pick up young girls. One girl admits that this person has DUI convictions, 5, but she may have been exaggerating. 2 would be enough, surely, over a 2 year period, that this guy has problems with driving drunk. And he seems to live in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak