2009.07.23 Nancy Grace

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Got here late, was on the Leah Freeman thread!

NG is saying the threatening letters were from CC's laptop via a wireless card. :bang:

Enrico is on NG now, after Mark Klaas weighed in. Enrico Mirabelli says CC doesn't shock the family anymore. (Mark Klaas had compared CC to Scott Peterson).

NG asking Dr. Leigh Vincodur about what this kind of death was like...people struggle and people tried to scratch to get the ligature off of them....takes seconds to go unconscious. (This is making me feel horribly ill)

Nicole Partin, investigative reporter is talking about the times CC called the home after he left...which was one minute after he left the home.

CC traced on his air card...sending threat emails to himself. Tom Shamschack (sp?) said he is surprised CC didn't think about how this footprint is there and is solid evidence when CC is in security. It is easily tracked by the internet provider even if you are in an internet cafe.

CC texted on day of wake and funeral. (clip)

Caller asking when children were last seen alive and well....Enrico doesn't know. Says must have been day or night before murders. Jean Casares says rigor had set in when LE got there. Dr. Vinocur said it takes hours, but is not the best indicator. There are combinations of things to look at to indicate.

CC traced on his air card...sending threat emails to himself. Tom Shamschack (sp?) said he is surprised CC didn't think about how this footprint is there and is solid evidence when CC is in security. It is easily tracked by the internet provider even if you are in an internet cafe.
It's amazing how naive or just plain stupid some people are when it comes to computers. In this case I think it just goes back to him thinking he was above it all and LE would buy his story about somebody else threatening his family. Just like Marc Klass said ~ sociopathic behavior. MOO

I hope MM realizes what an idiot she was going to marry now. Do you think she defends him?

Thanks, Kimster!~ I love the play by plays of NG!! Brilliant job!! :blowkiss:

I hope MM realizes what an idiot she was going to marry now. Do you think she defends him?

Thanks, Kimster!~ I love the play by plays of NG!! Brilliant job!! :blowkiss:
I just can't get past him texting her from the funeral ~ almost like he took a page out of Scott P's playbook!! :bang:MOO

I just can't get past him texting her from the funeral ~ almost like he took a page out of Scott P's playbook!! :bang:MOO

I always thought SP was the scum of the earth and you couldn't find a person any lower. IMO CC has gone even lower than what SP went!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back