Vote: PWL and LPG Jr: Who Is The Organizer and Who Got "Recruited"?

Who Do You Think Was the Organizer?

• Pamela Wiggens Long

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Leonard P Gonzales Jr

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • PWL and LPG Jr planned it together from the start.

Votes: 20 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gene

Reaction score
Regardless of if this was murder for hire or a home invasion gone wrong, from the 8 people we know to be involved, one of them probably is the organizer who then recruited the other 7.

Do you think that the organizer is:

* Pamela Wiggens Long
* Leonard P. Gonzalez Jr
* Someone else?

They have no proof on PLW or she would be in jail. Contract hit= someone else.

I think PLW was recruited by LPG Jr. I think *** recruited LPG Jr. Interestingly, PLW used LPG Jr. to try to get a motorcycle from her estranged husband.

Snippet from WEAR-TV:

In fact, he [Malden] says he met Patrick Gonzalez Junior nine months ago when the murder suspect showed up at his Bay Minette home, claiming to be a police officer, and tried to take a Harley motorcycle Pamela gave him.

Malden ran him off.

Malden: "He said, 'Where's your bike?' And I said, 'Right over there, but you're not getting it.'"

The Mastermind has not been arrested yet IMO and many others.

The person behind the corruption is far from being on that list. IMO.

I think PLW was recruited by LPG Jr. I think *** recruited LPG Jr. Interestingly, PLW used LPG Jr. to try to get a motorcycle from her estranged husband.

Snippet from WEAR-TV:

In fact, he [Malden] says he met Patrick Gonzalez Junior nine months ago when the murder suspect showed up at his Bay Minette home, claiming to be a police officer, and tried to take a Harley motorcycle Pamela gave him.

Malden ran him off.

Malden: "He said, 'Where's your bike?' And I said, 'Right over there, but you're not getting it.'"

Somehow I just can not imagine Malden "running off" JPG. Do you? If so, JPG is much different than we have been led to understand......

I think you should disregard the post, Gene. I'm going to research the quote, but it's news to me. I notice kc1234 is banned.

I think you should disregard the post, Gene. I'm going to research the quote, but it's news to me. I notice kc1234 is banned.

I found the quote. It is from here:

http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wear_vid_3054.shtml

In fact, he says he met Patrick Gonzalez Junior nine months ago when the murder suspect showed up at his Bay Minette home, claiming to be a police officer, and tried to take a Harley motorcycle Pamela gave him.

Malden ran him off.

But watch the video. I just can not imagine Malden simply "running off" LPG. Let's see, LPG is like a 3 or 4 degree black belt, involved in felonies since his youth and planned the Billings crime for 1 month. I think he is proud of his tough guy image. I can not imagine Malden striking fear into LPG. I guess if LPG wanted the motorcycle and PW asked him to bring the motorcycle, he would have found a way to get the motorcycle.

This scenario just does not ring true to me and it makes me doubt Malden. Not just this story, but in general. I dunno, maybe the reporter edited the story and changed Malden's version of it. But I can not believe that he "ran off" LPG.

I can not believe that he "ran off" LPG.

It is likely a matter of semantics. Wiggins sent Jr to try a shakedown (cop picking up cycle), and likely got his bluff called:

"You are a cop? Come to pick up *my* motorcycle? Fine, I've got my cell phone right here. Just tell me what your office number is, or show me a warrant or some sort of ID, or else get off my property. In fact, I'm dialing 911 right now, I'm sure they can sort it all out for us...you do know that impersonating an officer is a felony, right? And, you look familiar. Haven't I seen you with my wife, dropping off the rent check? What was your name again, 'officer'? "

Me finks somebody wanted something, or someone to dissappear, and that somebody(s) was foolish enough to solicite (sp) Jr .... to coin a phrase from a fellow WS'r ... Jr. is a junk human. Not to take away from the *junk* of the rest of the crew.

I found the quote. It is from here:

http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wear_vid_3054.shtml

In fact, he says he met Patrick Gonzalez Junior nine months ago when the murder suspect showed up at his Bay Minette home, claiming to be a police officer, and tried to take a Harley motorcycle Pamela gave him.

Malden ran him off.

But watch the video. I just can not imagine Malden simply "running off" LPG. Let's see, LPG is like a 3 or 4 degree black belt, involved in felonies since his youth and planned the Billings crime for 1 month. I think he is proud of his tough guy image. I can not imagine Malden striking fear into LPG. I guess if LPG wanted the motorcycle and PW asked him to bring the motorcycle, he would have found a way to get the motorcycle.

This scenario just does not ring true to me and it makes me doubt Malden. Not just this story, but in general. I dunno, maybe the reporter edited the story and changed Malden's version of it. But I can not believe that he "ran off" LPG.

Turns out you are right Gene, I just found this today:

http://media2.fox10tv.com/billings/PublicRecord1.pdf

Title: Unproductive leads.

Pg 48 Number 6.

Turns out you are right Gene, I just found this today:

http://media2.fox10tv.com/billings/PublicRecord1.pdf

Title: Unproductive leads.

Pg 48 Number 6.

4Kat: Great Catch! I had to read that 3 times before I understood what it meant. So, actually no one visited Malden and Malden did not "run off" LPG!! I thought not. So, I wonder if a journalist messed up or Malden fibbed? Either way, thanks for pointing that out to me.

I think it would be easy to run off someone who is impersonating a federal repo agent. All you'd have to do is threaten to call the police.

It's entirely possible that both things happened --- LPG Jr showed up at the house AND a 'repo agent' called the house.

If LPG Jr showed up impersonating a fed repo agent, it's logical for Malden to call the police when someone subsequently telephoned..

Previous contact with an impersonater would inspire someone to call the police after a questionable repo agent called.

I see no other reason for Malden to have called police for a repo phone call---other than there being no reason for his vehicle to be reposessed.

Furthermore, the police report referenced in the 'unproductive leads' doesn't indicate that the police officer did any investigation.

The officer merely talked to the person on the phone and determined that he "seemed" the be legit.

Seemed? Based on what?

Just because he could talk the lingo? That's easy enough for anyone to do.

Just because he was older? Well, the phone call could have been Sr.

I'm sure Malden knew LPG Jr as a friend of Pams and that he wasn't a repo agent.

LE could get to the bottom of this by checking to see if federal reposession orders were ever filed in Alabama.

Not to mention, Malden wouldn't have been calling police if he were behind on payments.

And wouldn't a real repo agent know that orders needed to be filed with Alabama first?

Seems to me that Burkes wasn't his best that day.

I never heard of a "federal repossession agent" before. So, I googled it. Guess what I found? Nothing. I don't think that there is such an animal.

If it doesn't exist, that means that Burkes definitely wasn't on his game that day! :D

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sneetchysneetches
Back