2009.07.30 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not had a lot of coffee yet, but does the first item listed on p. 6608 say "umbilical cord"?

Remember to break out the information from the new doc dump. Either bump old threads and update with new information or if there is not an existing thread start one.
Please don't discuss everything in in depth in one thread! If you start to get in a detailed conversation about one aspect, time to move it to its own thread or bump an old one.

thanks.

So Casey's cell phone was one borrowed from Richard Grund for 30 days ... and never returned.

pretty sure it would be caylees. Why would you think another baby?

Somebody sent them a KC voodoo doll????

This stuff was collected from 2500 Colonial Ave. on 3/19/09 - who lives there?

Looks to me like a list of items that LE collected to obtain DNA. Some people do save their newborn's umbilical cords.
i didn't know they were kept at home. I mean don't they have to be specially stored?

I'm going to guess that it's the little piece that falls off the baby's belly *dries up*
not the entire umbilical cord ..just the little stub that is tied and left to fall off the navel

Somebody sent them a KC voodoo doll????

Uh oh, now that poor Sandra Lee has her name all over this too. I don't know who's address that doll was collected from, does anyone know who lives at 2500 West Colonial Drive, Orlando? I guess they called the cops when they got the package.

I'm going to guess that it's the little piece that falls off the baby's belly *dries up*
not the entire umbilical cord ..just the little stub that is tied and left to fall off the navel
pretty sure that's what it would be. Some people keep them.

That's not the address where the car was towed is it ..the Amscot ?

Notice the medicine cup in the inventory...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.