Who's who in the Billings case

07-12-09... Gary Lamont SUMNER Jr....stated he was the owner... [of]... 5th Dimension... a business located at 9 Duval St. in Ft Walton Beach...

SUMNER became acquainted with the suspect known only as Patrick approximately three weeks ago... Patrick owned an older Bentley automobile and sought SUMNER out to do a paint job. He was eager to perform the service because he anticipated receiving approximately $30,000.00. Patrick was described as a...white male... martial arts instructor...

Source: pp 725 of the master pdf
http://weartv.com/newsroom/documents/billings_evidence.pdf

Boy, that is some paint job @ THIRTY GRAND!!!!!

:jester:

And we know whose Bentley that *really* was, just like the red mini-van Pat often used... and the boat that was technically in his name....

In fact, it is about the same dollar figure as the cut of loot one of the other co-conspirators said he thought he might get from the safe job.... funny thing.

Source: pp 725 of the master pdf
http://weartv.com/newsroom/documents/billings_evidence.pdf

And we know whose Bentley that *really* was, just like the red mini-van Pat often used... and the boat that was technically in his name....

In fact, it is about the same dollar figure as the cut of loot one of the other co-conspirators said he thought he might get from the safe job.... funny thing.

I must correct you...per one of the documents, the co-owner of the Classy Lady was "Dr Patrick Gonzalez":croc::rolleyes:

heh heh

LOL @ both "Doctor" Gonzales and also "Classy Lady" -- I had taken note of both incongruities with a personal eye roll when I first saw them!

Thanks for that link! Here is another Rick's Blog link that details more bizarre linkages.

I am serious, you have to go back to Manson's spree to come up with a more convoluted, colorful, nutty bunch of characters, associations, and events.

Any of the dozen or so ancillary paths (Mexican Mafia, Good Old Boy mafia, Air Force ring of Drug dealer knock off robbers, Pam Wiggins history ALONE as a potential arsonist, druggie, real estate investor, collectibles impresario, avid collector of husbands, etc and of course, the piece d' resistance, Patrick Poff - crazed father of six or so, on drugs, martial arts, weapons, loony flights of fancy...) would serve as sufficient fodder for a novel. Taken together, it is almost too much to believe. If it was a movie script you would literally roll your eyes at the degree of implausibility in including so many aspects all at once.

Racism, home invasions, Air Force connection:
http://ricksblog.biz/?p=7245

Thanks for that link! Here is another Rick's Blog link that details more bizarre linkages.

I am serious, you have to go back to Manson's spree to come up with a more convoluted, colorful, nutty bunch of characters, associations, and events.

Any of the dozen or so ancillary paths (Mexican Mafia, Good Old Boy mafia, Air Force ring of Drug dealer knock off robbers, Pam Wiggins history ALONE as a potential arsonist, druggie, real estate investor, collectibles impresario, avid collector of husbands, etc and of course, the piece d' resistance, Patrick Poff - crazed father of six or so, on drugs, martial arts, weapons, loony flights of fancy...) would serve as sufficient fodder for a novel. Taken together, it is almost too much to believe. If it was a movie script you would literally roll your eyes at the degree of implausibility in including so many aspects all at once.

Racism, home invasions, Air Force connection:
http://ricksblog.biz/?p=7245

I want to commend your writing skills, Loss - You could be (or maybe you are) a writer. I enjoy reading your posts whether I agree with you or not! :clap:

I want to commend your writing skills, Loss - You could be (or maybe you are) a writer. I enjoy reading your posts whether I agree with you or not! :clap:

epgiky.gif

The feeling is mutual regarding the quality of contributions I have seen since I stumbled across this terrific resource and community!

I love the written word, but have only ever been required to write technical material as part of my own job.

Every time I write, I cringe a little, since I have never taken the time to follow the excellent authorship advice I think I heard as a child -- "reduce, reduce, reduce," but I do enjoy writing for the pleasure of sharing thoughts.

Thanks!

Anyone have a clue who BJA is that the younger child signed was what his father said? Nickname perhaps?

I didn't see a thread on Melanie Billings. I have read her facebook pages and she appears to be the sweetest, kindest soul. She sounds just like everyone that knows her says, she was a dear mother, friend, and wife. My heart just breaks for the loss. She seems to adore her children, and is especially close to Ashley.

The one odd thing I wanted to mention was in one of her facebook conversations she talks about the demands of so many children. She says "Go figure ... That's what 17 children and a husband will do for ya!"Then a friend asks "17 did I miss something?"
And Melanie responds "Here goes ... Angel John, Missy, Tom, Ashley, Blue, Angel Nikki, Justin, Kristyn, Adrianna, Jacob, Matthew, Ricky, Angel Bailey, Tori Beth, Nicholas, Princess Katie, Ethan & Emma ...

The ONE missing is Michael. I know he was Byrd's son from a previous marriage, but so was Angel John. Is there more to Michael that we need to look into?

Please sleuthers, sheriff, state attorneys, find her killers and bring them to justice! I am just so sad after reading her facebook. She did mention many times that she wished she could be with her deceased children. I hope that is a comfort to her family.

She seemed marvelous. So sad... as documented in one of the earliest posts here regarding the event, her last post on 7/7/09 to her Myspace had her waiting for Justin to help with the other kids and the house. It must have been wonderful to be around her, even though she must have been worn thin by so many pressing on her for attention.

She seemed marvelous. So sad... as documented in one of the earliest posts here regarding the event, her last post on 7/7/09 to her Myspace had her waiting for Justin to help with the other kids and the house. It must have been wonderful to be around her, even though she must have been worn thin by so many pressing on her for attention.

Hmmm...it doesn't seem like Justin had any plans on being home that evening according to his testimony and his girlfriend's?? Why was Melanie expecting him?

Hmmm...it doesn't seem like Justin had any plans on being home that evening according to his testimony and his girlfriend's?? Why was Melanie expecting him?

Robbery/murder was July 9th, right?

so the 7th would have been a day or two before....?

And we know whose Bentley that *really* was

Ahem:

Volz was originally hired as a painter, but his responsibilities gradually increased such that he... supervised the shop and estimated project bids. Volz controlled all the bidding for estimates. He stated Sumner was not familiar with how to properly calculate or predict the costs associated with each job. When asked directly about bidding on the custom painting of a vintage Bentley, Volz adamantly stated that Sumners would have definitely consulted with him. He further stated that Sumners never mentioned a potential Bentley project at any time.

Volz stated that the business was failing.
http://media2.fox10tv.com/billings/PublicRecord1.pdf

:)

More 'who is who'

Eisa acknowledged that Gonzalez nicknamed him "Tony Duck".

Gonzalez nicknamed Hugh Gregory Wiggins "Brother One".

Gonzalez referred to Jerry Dean as "Mantis" and described him as an alcoholic afraid of Gonzalez.

Gonzalez had a close friend named Lonnie Smith who was known as "Lonnie Guns".

Eisa admitted being a former member of the INSANE POPES, A south-side Chicago street gang. POPES is an acronym for Protect Our People Eliminate Spics... a racial hate group, they oppose both Hispanics and blacks.

The day after the Billings' murders, Gonzalez visited [John "Matt"] Gunn at his residence.
http://media2.fox10tv.com/billings/PublicRecord1.pdf

Gee... a lot of the people in this case are pre-claiming amnesia due to drugs or medical conditions!

Mr Jerry Wood?

Yes, sir.

Dean is the middle name?

Yes, sir it is.

We're just down here asking you some questions....

I swear to God, I was up at the hospital on anti uh, they give you a drug that's called an amnesia drug, and it takes part of your life... there's gonna be big holes....ask me something about six months ago, I can probably get it....

Hugh Wiggins has always been a friend of mine longer than Patrick, he's always been a tugboat guy, very, very,to my knowledge straight guy....

I knew Patrick as a fairly decent guy....

I tried to set him up in a karate studio...lost $18,000....

any contact with the rest of them [Pam or Hugh Wiggins]... Patrick....?

No, sir, no, sir... six months prior to any of this horrific activity, and Patrick... I got a red light... a sixth sense... he was just doing stuff, he had a couple of black people and I and I hope I'm not talking out of turn and don't mean to hurt your feelings... I don't associate with blacks, they don't come over to my house, except that one time he brought them over to my house and right after that, I said "if you ever come here again, I said I'm gonna call the police...I was on parole 10 and 25 years ago... I done learned my lesson...he knew the way I feel about blacks"

"You ever been called Mr. Manatee?"

"I had a Manatee Corporation."
"What does that pertain to?"

"That was for the uh, karate studio..."

"You've had some previous employment in the car business?"

"All my life"

"And you've never heard of Bud billings?"

"I understand he owned some t**ie bars and some uh activity like t***ie bars"

"Patrick don't fool with black people, either."
http://media2.fox10tv.com/billings/PublicRecord2.pdf

Real sweetheart.

In addition to my Billing case timelines, I'm working on a "Who's Who in the public domain of the Billings case." I got a lot done but it's still a work in progress. My partner "Scooter" and I are working just about 24/7 to update the files, transcribe, etc. I've never witnessed a more convoluted case in all the years I've followed crime cases. Morgan was right, it's a humdinger !

You have to register but it's free and fast and no discussion, just read only.
It's just an extension back door of my web site that requires registration.
If you need references... talk to Tricia. :)

http://acandyrose-timelines.proboards.com/

Thank you to those of you who may have already visited my site. My goal is to provide found materials within the public domain and arrange that in a format that will enable the online sleuthers to further their own searches, hopefully answer some questions and ultimately seek justice for the victims of these crimes.

Any questions, you can e-mail me or PM me.

ACR :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back