"I don't think my daughter's... my granddaughter's birth is plotting this murder"

Status
Not open for further replies.

absolut_alexis

Reaction score
"this in one compelling thing. I don't think my daughter's... my granddaughter's birth is plotting this murder for my grandchild."

The difficulty of wrapping her mind around it might explain the awkward phrasing, but I believe CA is saying - I believe Casey (about zanny, jeff, etc) because otherwise she's been plotting this murder of my grandchild since her birth.

Sadly, she probably thought about it off and on since the moment she was born, until she couldn't stop thinking about it.

Page 7535

"this in one compelling thing. I don't think my daughter's... my granddaughter's birth is plotting this murder for my grandchild."

The difficulty of wrapping her mind around it might explain the awkward phrasing, but I believe CA is saying - I believe Casey (about zanny, jeff, etc) because otherwise she's been plotting this murder of my grandchild since her birth.

Sadly, she probably thought about it off and on since the moment she was born, until she couldn't stop thinking about it.

Page 7535

I'm glad you were able to decipher that statement. I tried to untangle that mess of words, and it made my head hurt!

Not only do I believe she plotted Caylee's murder for quite sometime but I also believe she was plotting CA & GA's as well.

"...plotting this murder" Though she said Caylee was alive and believed it was a kidnapping.

Not only do I believe she plotted Caylee's murder for quite sometime but I also believe she was plotting CA & GA's as well.

Sadly, momtective, I have to agree with you. I think it may have happened too, if she had gotten away with this "kidnapping" story. Or it was just a matter of opportunity.
So sad! Scary, but sad!

"...plotting this murder" Though she said Caylee was alive and believed it was a kidnapping.

Exactly. It is just so typical A...trying to have their way.

In CA's warped reasoning: If Caylee is murdered and not missing. Then her murder was plotted out. And if it was plotted out...then there is no way it could be KC...because KC was a good mother. And incapable of plotting anything. Therefore, only SODDI...like Amy H...in retaliation...or JG...or any other number of people to throw under the bus.

If Caylee is merely missing...then clearly it is the nanny. The nanny who gave KC movies and a hair straightener. Because no way KC couldn't have just gone to the store with CA's credit card and purchased those items. It couldn't be KC who kidnapped Caylee because Zanny took her to GA, NC, PR, NY...places that KC can't even spell or find on a map.

Despite her warped reasoning to LE...I do find her statement telling. It was as if she had acknowlegded that Caylee was dead. Her death was not accidental and the death was premeditated. And made the decision to protect KC since nothing more could be done for Caylee. Her statement as disjointed as it is...also reflects what I believe the A's cannot accept...that KC had about as much feeling for her child as a two year old would for a various toy.

It is such a good example of how disordered CA's thinking is. It would have to be almost psychotic for her to persist in "believing" KC.

I picked up on another statement that was a tad of a freudian slip by CA. "I heard from KC's friends that KC thought I was to controoling. I asked her, 'Why do you say that? I told you you could move out with the stipulation that, "You must have a way to support Caylee, not be going from house to house, and a job is neccesary, bla bla bla" "So I gave her space." CA even states KC said, (same page), "I'v been thinking about moving out. Jeffrey and I are thinking about being a family." I have no idea if this conversation would have taken place before or after Cayleey's murder. For me this page is important as it alludes to CA maybe knowing KC wasn't working, staying from house to house. I think KC through this out as away to see CA's reaction to not having Caylee in her home or it was another manipulation to evade and avoid.

You guys are good, I can't make heads or tails out of that sentence (not even).

Not only that, momtective, I felt from the first time that I read Cindy's statement to George on that very first day "We've lost her - we've lost Caylee", I think that for a very long time, Cindy and George feared for Caylee - not necessarily for her life, but that Casey's irresponsibility would somehow lead to Caylee being hurt, lost, or Heaven forbid, kidnapped or some other horrible incident. I believe that the A family have all lived in fear of what Casey might do. Remember Cindy's statement to Casey that first day "What have you done"?

Not only that, momtective, I felt from the first time that I read Cindy's statement to George on that very first day "We've lost her - we've lost Caylee", I think that for a very long time, Cindy and George feared for Caylee - not necessarily for her life, but that Casey's irresponsibility would somehow lead to Caylee being hurt, lost, or Heaven forbid, kidnapped or some other horrible incident. I believe that the A family have all lived in fear of what Casey might do. Remember Cindy's statement to Casey that first day "What have you done"?

Yep, she knew immediately that Casey had done something to Caylee and she's been back peddling ever since. :eek:

Yep, she knew immediately that Casey had done something to Caylee and she's been back peddling ever since. :eek:

I agree that CA knew that something bad had happened to Caylee and I believe she knew even before she picked KC up. My only problem with this is trying to figure out why CA waited until she and George retrieved the car.
Its funny, but after mulling over this for a year and reading regularly, my gut instinct about this has not changed. CA's temper and controlling ways dictated what happened and she is well aware of that, thus her back peddling. I've never been comfortable with her version of events, her demeanor starting with the 911 calls and the adjustments to her personality
we witnessed via live tv interviews (they were clearly were medicine related). On the flipside of the coin, we have KC in jail behaving like she's been sent away to an all girls school to get an education and when she graduates she'll have a major coming out party. This combination just defies
reason, IMO. This just baffles me, and when I want to let it go, the little statement by KC that she was given a script, sends me right back to the beginning. Sure it was given to her by the supposed nanny, that mean old witch who was great with children, who we know doesn't really exist or who could be various people or could be CA.

So, in the last year I haven't advanced on letting the A's off the hook, and I think the statement that started this thread alludes to the fact that CA knows so much more than we imagine.

I just spent the better part of an hour reading that mess and that woman is completely delusional.

I am not attacking her-she must lay awake nights re reading this statement and feeling the same-she wanted to badly to believe it was Amy and Ricardo the whole time. It always came back to her daughter.

OMG-the statement Cindy reports of Casey's prior to the officers arriving-about Caylee's life never being the same???

CHILLING.

How did KC borrow classical music tapes to play 'inutero' as Cindy puts it 'the whole time' she was pregnant 'like I did' if KC was a virgin who couldn't possibly be pregnant???

Unfortunately, I completely agree with you. I always felt that that's why KC was saying the house was going to be hers, etc. I have truly always felt she was planning their demise. I also agree with the previous poster who said that CA always feared KC would do something to harm Caylee. Can you imagine the guilt she must feel?

How did KC borrow classical music tapes to play 'inutero' as Cindy puts it 'the whole time' she was pregnant 'like I did' if KC was a virgin who couldn't possibly be pregnant???

Good catch KaRN!:clap:

I have wondered if CA made that statement after she became aware of Kio's statement to LE.She told them KC never wanted Caylee,but CA wouldn't let her do anything,including placing Caylee for adoption. Then there was the statement GA made to LE about KC being jealous of CA when she was the first one to hold Caylee after birth.
Deep down,as CA looks back,all these things are glaringly obvious.She just doesn't want to admit it.

Cindy's entire interview with the FBI flabbergasted me!! It seemed like she kept switching between wanting to prove there was a ZFG and (in case they didn't believe that) that Casey was using the ZFG character to try to give clues as to who "really" took Caylee. It seemed like the only thing Cindy was sure of was that Casey didn't do anything wrong.

But the most upsetting portion was the questionnaire that must be a standard for the FBI to use in their interviews. Cindy was supposed to give them answers about what she knew about Casey ~ how she thought, acted, reacted to situations and a general history. I noticed that throughout this entire portion Cindy seemed to talk more about herself than Casey. I found myself saying, "He's talking about Casey, Cindy, not you." It's like she loses sense of who this is really all about ~ I ended up in a horrible mood for the rest of the day! Obviously, MOO.

Lol! Didn't CA's brother say that CA denied KC was pregnant at his wedding, where she would have been approximately 7 months along?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998