Orlando Man Had Sex With Dog

momtective

Lifetime WS Non-Mod
Reaction score
An Orange County man was charged with animal cruelty and was accused of having sex with his dog, deputies said Thursday.
Lazslo A. Horvath, 21, of Orlando, told investigators he had sex with his dog, Silvy, an 8-year-old female Whippet-mix, because he "was lonely," a report says.
http://www.wesh.com/news/20228642/detail.html

WTH is going on?! First, a man had sex with a dead deer, then another man had sex with a horse and now another one has sex with a dog???

And, this poor dog had to be euthanized. How very sad!

Again, I ask "what the heck is wrong with good old fashioned masturbation?" I do not mean to make light of this case, BTW, as this is really awful abuse, but, really, "loneliness"? He had no hands?

People, leave the unwilling, the innocent and the non-human alone.

ETA:
And, yes - that was my 1,000th post! At least I made it a good one. Full of self-love and everything. Yup.

fireworks2_davegreen_470x354.jpg

Again, I ask "what the heck is wrong with good old fashioned masturbation?" I do not mean to make light of this case, BTW, as this is really awful abuse, but, really, "loneliness"? He had no hands?

People, leave the unwilling, the innocent and the non-human alone.

ETA:
And, yes - that was my 1,000th post! At least I made it a good one. Full of self-love and everything. Yup.

fireworks2_davegreen_470x354.jpg

WAHOO! Sorry it had to be on such a deviant thread.
1000post.jpg

Ok, I don't mean to get Biblical here..But, I'm NOT going outside anymore..The last thing I need is fire and brimstone to ruin my hair!

In other words, he RAPED the dog.

He is a rapist, and should be punished accordingly. For animal cruelty and rape.

That poor dog had to be euthanized because of her injuries.

Maybe he should be euthanized, too.

That's horrible, the poor dog, too bad she didn't bite off his privates..

Does anyone know if this would/will/could get him on the SO registry in Florida?

He is a rapist, and should be punished accordingly. For animal cruelty and rape.

Thank you for the perspective.

Agreed and it is fortunate that he did not have access to say, small children.

:furious:

He wanted to know what doggie style was. I know that isn't funny. But just had to say it.

Perhaps a fair punishment would be to find some nice, lonely stallion for him? Let him understand what Silvy suffered through? :furious:

Some days I honestly wonder why I subject myself to this.....

I hope he receives a prison sentence and suffers the same abuse he gave that poor dog. Seems like appropriate punishment to me and I can only pray the judge will see it the way I do.

Poor dog.

We had a guy here who was caught raping horses in their stables at the race-track. He left his wallet behind one night, so he was captured.

No, I don't get it, but it happens.

First we read

Orlando Man Had Sex With Dog

then a few days later

Man on drugs arrested for acting like dog

Moral: don't read Websleuths while tripping and
while looking for for tips on how to pickup guys

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors