Jason Young's new career as a NURSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

per_curiam

Reaction score
At the end of the WRAL TV and NCWanted.com video today, the reporter said that Jason Young plans a new career. He will enter the nursing program at Western Carolina University.

I didn't catch that the first time around. I have questions: Do they interview the prospective students? Do they do a background check? Do they even know who Jason Young is, and that he is "well known" in the Raleigh NC area by LE?

Do you think he uses his past background as a drug rep toward getting a leg up into the nursing program? How about a future in pediatric nursing, where you allegedly dose up your 2 year old with adult Tylenol and whatnot, so you can go about a murder in the next room (allegedly, of course).

I'm just about ready to go to Western Carolina U. and put out flyers How does the Hippocratic Oath go? Do no harm?

I know a woman who was admitted to an RN nursing program starting in the fall. She is an alcoholic. Go figure.

Oh please, don't let this be true that JY is going to become an RN. :confused:

Jason Young was expelled from nursing school on August 28th, 2009.

Jason Young was expelled from nursing school on August 28th, 2009.

z7shysterical.gif
Out the door
alligator_walking2.gif

JTF, what is your source or link for Jason Young's being "expelled" from the nursing school? I would like to see that.

ALSO: I have found a Jason Young listed as "Administrator" for the Town of Woodfin, NC. It appears to be near Asheville NC, which is in JY's neck of the woods. Anyone know anything about this? Could it be the same JY as the one in this case? Besides that, an administrator can be anything, from making photocopies, on up! LOL

JTF, what is your source or link for Jason Young's being "expelled" from the nursing school? I would like to see that.

ALSO: I have found a Jason Young listed as "Administrator" for the Town of Woodfin, NC. It appears to be near Asheville NC, which is in JY's neck of the woods. Anyone know anything about this? Could it be the same JY as the one in this case? Besides that, an administrator can be anything, from making photocopies, on up! LOL

This was a post on another forum from a fellow nursing student at WCU.
The information was independently verified by 2 trusted sources in the Brevard area.
I stand by my post as 100% true.

======================================================================

"Jason Young stopped attending classes last week and the administration announced yesterday that he was no longer in the program. This was due to a combination of factors. First and foremost he is a murder suspect in a criminal case and a named slayer in a civil case. Secondly, he violated a serious protocol at the hospital where we are training.....t was a HIPAA violation (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act). He did not secure a patients file and it was discovered by one of the instructors. Instead of accepting respondsibility, he claimed that he was framed.

Most of the students did not know who he was. However, a female from the area recognized him and told the rest of the class to look him up on the Internet. Several students then approached the administration.
"

Not the same Jason Young.
http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Young_Jason_35888814.aspx

He has been unemployed since September 2008.
Now that he was booted from nursing school, I can't imagine what he will do with his time while he waits for the arrest.

Thank you, JTF.

I feel for that administrator guy in Woodfin, having the same name.

Surely JY (the slayer in the civil suit) will find some way to make $$. It might not be legal. But then, he doesn't mind doing jobs such as murder and lying. Framed, eh? I think he framed himself on all accounts.

I guess he is living with his mamma? It must be hard at her age to have to support a non-working adult "child". There's health insurance, dental needs, car/upkeep/insurance, and the list goes on. I wonder what he might do for money, given his shady character.

Future patients of the world are free of one psychopath in the nursing field. Good thing.

Thank you, JTF.

I feel for that administrator guy in Woodfin, having the same name.

Surely JY (the slayer in the civil suit) will find some way to make $$. It might not be legal. But then, he doesn't mind doing jobs such as murder and lying. Framed, eh? I think he framed himself on all accounts.

I guess he is living with his mamma? It must be hard at her age to have to support a non-working adult "child". There's health insurance, dental needs, car/upkeep/insurance, and the list goes on. I wonder what he might do for money, given his shady character.

Future patients of the world are free of one psychopath in the nursing field. Good thing.

I think the nursing school was something to pass the time with his best bud from Brevard. Bet he got federal loans that will never be paid back.
Can't imagine what he will do now ? unemployable, broke,childless in debt $15.5 mm and living at mama's must be cramping his style to say the least.
At this point, the arrest may almost be somewhat of a relief for him and the family....you know, kind of like the terminal cancer patient that has suffered and has no more life to live.

Wow, JTF. Wish I had your ability to "know stuff" about this case. I get you on the cancer patient's analogy. I've been there myself, but not terminal. I am fine and dandy now. But at the time, hell yeah, death would have been a welcome relief. I think we have all had an experience like that, where death would be a relief compared to reality.

Hey, it's time for an addition to the Fun Photos segment of these Michelle Young threads. The last funny photo was of JY in a nice frock and hat, heading to the shrink's office. What about a little JY in a nurse's dress and cap kind of thing. I'm sure you can do a good job.

PS: could you PM a little note saying where to find that "other message board" so I can look at it? Thanks. I don't use Websleuths so much any more, since nothing is happening on the cases that's very exciting. But, I'll check my PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain