Henry "Cab" Tice

daisy7

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Mods. - hope this thread is ok.

Press release

Pensacola, Fla–The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office has arrested Henry Cabell Tice, 61, on warrant. Tice faces one count of Grand Theft over $10,000 related to financial dealings with Byrd Billings’ business Worldco Financial Services.

(snipped)

http://ricksblog.biz/?p=7105

Please read this post from .

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3983350&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Important - people who are NOT involved but are getting dragged in[/ame]

Another arrest made in relation to Billings case

Henry Cabell Tice, 61, has been arrested on one count of grand theft in connection with Worldco Financial Services, a business to which Byrd Billings had ties. Billings and his wife, Melanie, were shot to death in their Beulah home on July 9.

Tice was arrested on charges related to a criminal investigation that began in May 2008, the Escambia County Sheriff's Office said Thursday evening.

Tice was being questioned at the Sheriff's Office in Pensacola. Bond will be set at $5,000.
(snipped)

http://pnj.com/article/20090806/NEWS01/90806024

Tice also said he had a very close relationship with Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Sr., one of the seven men charged with murder in the Billingses' deaths.

Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan on Thursday said Tice and Gonzalez Sr. "had a father-son relationship, and they spoke on a daily basis."

http://pnj.com/article/20090806/NEWS01/90806024

Sr.? I wonder if that's a typo - I heard that JR was seen riding around with Tice all over car world. . .

I believe that was a typo. It had to of been Jr.

Linda, everything you said weeks ago regarding the Mexican mafia seems to finally be coming out.

Daisy, Tice is 61

Local news just said Tice is 61 and Sr. is 58(?). He had to have had this
"father-son" relationship with Jr.

Here's where things get exceedingly murky. One person police interviewed the night of the murders was a man named Henry Tice, who also works in the used-car trade. He and Billings have had joint interests in a number of ventures. For instance, state records filed in 2007 show that Billings's financing company provided funding to Hispanic-American Auto Sales, a Tice-run business. Tice is also "good friends" with Gonzalez, who has worked for him in the past, according to a former Tice associate who requested anonymity out of fear. Both men were martial-arts fans and used to work out together, the associate says.

Tice's relationship with .

(snipped)

http://www.newsweek.com/id/210663/page/1

He looks like an old man...........must of lead a rough life and now the Mexican mob connections are coming out! Glad we can finally work on this now!

From the link:

ESCAMBIA COUNTY - He admits to having a relationship with the Mexican mafia, owing them tens of thousands of dollars.

Now, the man who also had a falling-out with business partner Byrd Billings is under arrest.

As Channel Three News was the first to report Thursday night, Henry "Cab" Tice is charged with grand theft related to financial dealings with Billings.

The 61-year-old was arrested Thursday night after being questioned at the sheriff's office.

He remains a person of interest in the murders of Byrd and Melanie Billings, a couple gunned down in their Beulah home last month.

Anyone find his mug shot from tonight? I looked and couldn't find it...

:razz::cursing::cursing::cursing::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Alright, I am not trying to start or stir trouble. But some of us have known this for weeks now...

It is so hard to sleuth this case and stay within TOS -- That is why I have moved off the board until LE starts naming more POI or making more arrests. IMO, there is going to be many more people involved that are currently not allowed to be discussed at this time. I totally respect WS and what it stands for so I understand these rules and precautions. However, I just want that to be known since I know many people are thinking this. If I were a MOD or the owner of WS, I would do that same exact thing because the people that are involved in this care are S C A R Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I certainly wouldn't want to be contacted by them. In any case, this murder is much higher and is going to continue to go much higher than Cab Tice. I am flabergasted at the fraud some of us have uncovered that goes on in this town. Mainly, revolving around the car business and things that can be done inside of owning such. It is most likely ruffling lots of high rollers feathers that people like us are into their business because more than just the Billings murders are now being pryed into. This is going to go well beyond their murders at this rate and the only thing I can say it, I am glad I don't live in this FL town!!!

Sr.? I wonder if that's a typo - I heard that JR was seen riding around with Tice all over car world. . .

Yes, he was!!! Didn't we discuss this two weeks ago???? :crazy:

Yes, he was!!! Didn't we discuss this two weeks ago???? :crazy:

Yep - I remember - but we weren't allowed to talk then. No matter - he is old news - have bigger "fish" to fry........

And I, too, understand WS rules - and understand the position they must take to protect themselves and innocent people. GO WS!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back