Manson story Fox News Greta- Aug,7 Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gozgals

Reaction score
FOX News Reports: 'Summer of Evil: The Manson Murders'

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,536520,00.html

Friday, August 7, at 10 p.m. ET

"On the Record" host Greta Van Susteren hosts "Summer of Evil: The Manson Murders" on FOX News Channel.

Check your local listings

SNIP

Forty years ago, a two-night murder rampage in Los Angeles by the followers of an aspiring rock star and cult leader named Charles Manson terrified the Hollywood community and made headlines across the world. In the last four decades, the savage murders of a beautiful actress named Sharon Tate and six others at the hands of a "family" of hippies have taken on mythical proportions. The story that shocked the world has it all: Sex, drugs, rock 'n' roll, movie stars and murder. It also proved to be the death knell to the hippie movement.

SNIP

I can't wait to watch this tonight, Gozgals. I first read Helter Skelter when I was a junior in high school. I love seeing/hearing Bugliosi talk about this case. And Steve Dunleavy. Such interesting characters. All of them.

I can't wait to watch this tonight, Gozgals. I first read Helter Skelter when I was a junior in high school. I love seeing/hearing Bugliosi talk about this case. And Steve Dunleavy. Such interesting characters. All of them.

I feel the exact same way as you do and read the book back then too
SleuthyMama. Can't wait to see it.

Take Care
Goz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics