GUILTY WA - Victor Casarez Sr & Jr for rape of 15yo girl, Lake Forest Park, 2009

Mazama

Reaction score
Here is an awful story about what one father and son did. This might be the time to warn your young daughters about this type of thing happening to them. I really feel sorry for this girl but am also very proud of her for having the courage to go straight to the police. It's a shame there are other victims out there...hopefully they will come forward so the man and his son will face additional charges.

Maz

Charges filed against alleged father-son rape team

By LEVI PULKKINEN
SEATTLEPI.COM STAFF
King County prosecutors have filed charges against a Lake Forest Park man and his son, accusing the elder of using his teenage child to set up sexual assaults on the young man's friends.
The case against Victor Casarez, Sr., stems from a July 21 incident in which police were contacted by a 15-year-old girl who claimed Casarez drugged, raped and photographed her at his home, according to court documents.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/409097_rape07.html?source=rss

090807_victor_casarez_sr.jpg

Victor Casarez Sr. (Department of Corrections photo)

http://www.komonews.com/news/52684007.html

Sick, just sick...

I hope this poor girl can recover from this -- physically, emotionally, etc.

There was an episode of Cold Case where this happened. I feel so sorry for what happened to this fifteen year old girl (a baby in my eyes), but am so proud of her for stepping up and saving other young girls from having this happen to them.

I hope this poor girl can recover from this -- physically, emotionally, etc.
I hope the father is away for life; but I hope the son is not just released on his own...he too is the makings of a future monster. Are they going to wait for something else to happen before they charge the boy?

Bless that little girl I hope she has support to heal.:blowkiss:

it seems many of the victims are getting braver!! like the little girl that got away from the guy that tried to kidnap her and there was a boy and now this. while she didn't get away and unfortunately was assaulted. she still didn't just stand by and allow herself to continue to be a victim, she took action! bravo to these brave people!!

its a shame the world is like this but i'm so glad that at least some people are taking action themselves. it should be a lesson to us all.

and i'm doubly glad they got this sick "dad" off the streets...and his son. omg his son is doing this now can you imagine how he would have been by the time he reached his dad's age!! a scary thought.

From June 2010:

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/lake-forest-park-father-son-sentenced-in-luring-of-girl/

A 61-year-old Lake Forest Park man has been sentenced to more than 20 years in prison for raping and taking nude photographs of a 15-year-old girl who was lured to the home and drugged by his teenage son...

The man’s son, Victor Casarez Jr., now 19, received a six-month jail term, three times longer than the two-month sentence recommended by King County Deputy Prosecutor Val Rickey. He had pleaded guilty to luring and fourth-degree assault.

King County Superior Court Judge Mary Yu took the unusual step of ordering Casarez Jr. to report to her every three months for the next two years to ensure he is participating in sexual-deviancy treatment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back