Homeless family heartbreaking story

That is just so sad for this family. There are just so many people in the same situation as this family. One thing I have been trying to teach my children is that there are many, many people worse off than we are. Although we are feeling the effects of the economy and need to tighten our belt even more, we are so very blessed for dad having a job (income), a roof over our heads, food, electricity, etc and plus all the "stuff" they have as well. Any one of us could be in this family's position.

I always complain about our life because my husband is the only one working and I am in college and we have three kids so we are always broke, but after reading this I am very thankful for everything in my life.

It's very sad, but thankfully children are somewhat resilient and they're looking forward to school starting and to Christmas when Santa will arrive. God bless them! Those of us who aren't in the same situation have so much to be thankful for! :praying:

I read the article and don't understand why this family isn't getting some kind of public assistance....food stamps, at least?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back