August 31 2004~The weather that day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shutterfly

Reaction score
At the risk of looking like a complete moron, can someone please move this to where it belongs? I have been searching this thread for twelve hours to see if this onfo is already posted and if not where to put it....no luck thus far and my wee brain is now fried.

Anyway, this was the weather from that fateful day in Richmond Hill, compiled hourly. I also looked for a reference to the approximate time that Ben was found in order to plug that in on the index, but no luck with that either. Could someone help me out with that? Probably doesn't mean much but I seem to find myself compelled to 'do' something. Ben reminds me a LOT of my Dad (who is 57) and I just can't imagine that someone out there doesn't love and miss Ben's kind face.

RichmondHillWeather.jpg

I got this information from here....
http://www.wunderground.com/history...hmond+Hill&req_state=GA&req_statename=Georgia

I'm still trying to pull up the doppler radar to go with it. If I have any luck I'll ETA.

Thanks in advance to whoever puts this in it's rightful place.

At the risk of looking like a complete moron, can someone please move this to where it belongs? I have been searching this thread for twelve hours to see if this onfo is already posted and if not where to put it....no luck thus far and my wee brain is now fried.

Anyway, this was the weather from that fateful day in Richmond Hill, compiled hourly. I also looked for a reference to the approximate time that Ben was found in order to plug that in on the index, but no luck with that either. Could someone help me out with that? Probably doesn't mean much but I seem to find myself compelled to 'do' something. Ben reminds me a LOT of my Dad (who is 57) and I just can't imagine that someone out there doesn't love and miss Ben's kind face.

RichmondHillWeather.jpg

I got this information from here....
http://www.wunderground.com/history...hmond+Hill&req_state=GA&req_statename=Georgia

I'm still trying to pull up the doppler radar to go with it. If I have any luck I'll ETA.

Thanks in advance to whoever puts this in it's rightful place.
============================

Shutterfly:
WS does have the weather info for Aug. 31, 2004 morning posted. But, which thread it is, I could not tell you.

BK was found early a.m., first reports were around 6:30a.m., BK's said later on, it was about 6:00a.m.
He was found by Burger King staff.

Thanks for being so interested in Benjaman Kyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie