SC - Allison Southerland, 24, found dead in Greenville creek, 7 Aug 2009

Shutterfly

Reaction score
http://www.wspa.com/spa/news/local/article/womans_body_found_in_creek_in_greenville_county/24751/

Greenville SC (snipped from article)

The body of a woman discovered late Friday night in a Greenville County creek has been identified and the case is being investigated as a homicide, according to the Greenville County Sheriff’s Office.

Greenville County Deputy Coroner Scott Ramsey says that an autopsy performed Saturday morning identified the victim as 24-year old Allison Southerland, of Greenville. According to Lt. Tim Ridgeway with the Greenville County Sheriff’s Office, Sheriff’s deputies responded to a call around 9:15 Friday evening on Lakeside Road, near Stables Road, after an eldelry couple found Southerland’s body about 100 feet below a bridge in a creek.

It sounds extremely suspicious to me, especially after reading the last link about 3 bodies found in the area.

My prayers and thoughts go to all the victims families.

It doesn't sound like the other cases are in any way connected, but the area is conducive to getting rid of bodies because of the remote location, the creek, and the woods. I won't be surprised to find this is a suicide instead of a homicide.

It doesn't sound like the other cases are in any way connected, but the area is conducive to getting rid of bodies because of the remote location, the creek, and the woods. I won't be surprised to find this is a suicide instead of a homicide.

What leads me to believe it's a homicide is that (according to this article- http://www.wyff4.com/news/20341211/detail.html) she was found unclothed (not a typical suicide characteristic) and the fact that the coroners office says she died of blunt force trauma.

This was my best friend and a good woman. This is a homicide not a suicide. Please know about the case before replying please. It's hard knowing they were murdered in such a brutal way and someone calling it suicide.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back