Is there a reason why??

tezi

Proud member of WS since 2000.
Reaction score
Is there a reason why I can't seem to edit the formatting in my posts using Mozilla Firefox? I tried numerous times with an article I posted today and was unable to, but when I tried to edit the post using IE7 as my browser, I didn't have a problem.:confused::confused:

Any input about this would be greatly appreciated.

Is there a reason why I can't seem to edit the formatting in my posts using Mozilla Firefox? I tried numerous times with an article I posted today and was unable to, but when I tried to edit the post using IE7 as my browser, I didn't have a problem.:confused::confused:

Any input about this would be greatly appreciated.

I have no clue - just wanted to acknowledge that I noticed that you traded in Tim for John Rich! :crazy:

I use firefox here exclusively. Specifically, what formatting options aren't working for you? I can try to duplicate it on my machine and see if it works/doesn't work if you'd like.

No idea, it works for me. Do you not get the formatting buttons, or are they there but they don't do anything?

They are there, but they weren't working the other day. I haven't tried it today yet. Thanks for getting back with me everyone!

BTW, RR, that was Stevie Ray Vaughan, not Tim! LOL But, John Rich does take a nice picture, doesn't he? LOL

I am having the same problem but It seems to be that It's not working for Firefox OR IE. I can SEE the buttons but They arent REALLY there. I can't use them and It says that my HTML is off. So I can't seem to bold anything or really do anything with my posts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~